Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard Glitch on IPhone?
Are folks playing on updated iphones having trouble with hoard management? If I try to select insects to convert to food, I get stuck in an endless loop where I can't get out of the drop down menu for selecting types of food.

Has anyone figured how to deal with this?
Are folks playing on updated iphones having trouble with hoard management? If I try to select insects to convert to food, I get stuck in an endless loop where I can't get out of the drop down menu for selecting types of food.

Has anyone figured how to deal with this?
NXy3ZmM.png
@lisascenic

I have the same issue on my iPhone.
@lisascenic

I have the same issue on my iPhone.
J2GnxIK.png 15nsuuw.jpg 6x9oPGe.png smrme9.jpg
@victoryrsin

Does this happen with all drop down menus?
@victoryrsin

Does this happen with all drop down menus?
NXy3ZmM.png
@lisascenic @victoryrsin

Sounds like the same error that makes breeding impossible on IOS right now. You can try to work around it with downloading/using a different browser than the standart one for apple ßproducts. Another users also said that there was a newer update that solved the issue again - not sure if this is true but keep your eyes peeled for further updates for your system.
@lisascenic @victoryrsin

Sounds like the same error that makes breeding impossible on IOS right now. You can try to work around it with downloading/using a different browser than the standart one for apple ßproducts. Another users also said that there was a newer update that solved the issue again - not sure if this is true but keep your eyes peeled for further updates for your system.
@Ismaiel

The problem occurs on every browser I've tried.

Interesting to know about the breeding!
@Ismaiel

The problem occurs on every browser I've tried.

Interesting to know about the breeding!
NXy3ZmM.png
I've been having a similar issue on my IPad since the Welcome Week started
Whenever I try to access my hoard it shows as if I have no items, independent of category. I know I still have them, as I can interact with my hoard in Baldwin, Swipp and Crim.
Also, I can't use Tomo as whenever I click in an answer I get the message for a mistake and it shows all the other possible answers marked red, then it reverts back to the same question and my count shows as if no question was answered.
I've been having a similar issue on my IPad since the Welcome Week started
Whenever I try to access my hoard it shows as if I have no items, independent of category. I know I still have them, as I can interact with my hoard in Baldwin, Swipp and Crim.
Also, I can't use Tomo as whenever I click in an answer I get the message for a mistake and it shows all the other possible answers marked red, then it reverts back to the same question and my count shows as if no question was answered.
I want to be very clear: I have nothing but admiration for the creators of this beautiful game. I'm afraid I'm sounding petulant and ungrateful.
I want to be very clear: I have nothing but admiration for the creators of this beautiful game. I'm afraid I'm sounding petulant and ungrateful.
NXy3ZmM.png