Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free for Newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have several dragons I am looking to get rid of, and would like them to go to good homes. If you reply, please add @WarriorMaiden somewhere in your post, this is called a ping and I will not see your post otherwise. My replies will be between 9-20 FR time as I am 1 hour ahead. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. To see a dragon's page, simply click on the one you are interested in. I am only allowing one per new player, but if you don't see a dragon you like, I will have several nests hatching during the week, or I would be more than happy to breed a nest specifically for you and you can pick your fav to keep! Let the fun begin!! :) Silver Petals/White Shimmer/Crimson Underbelly female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27659028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276591/27659028_350.png[/img] [/url] Obsidian Piebald/Phthalo Peregrine/Obsidian Thylacine male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27685645] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276857/27685645_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have several dragons I am looking to get rid of, and would like them to go to good homes. If you reply, please add @WarriorMaiden somewhere in your post, this is called a ping and I will not see your post otherwise. My replies will be between 9-20 FR time as I am 1 hour ahead. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. To see a dragon's page, simply click on the one you are interested in. I am only allowing one per new player, but if you don't see a dragon you like, I will have several nests hatching during the week, or I would be more than happy to breed a nest specifically for you and you can pick your fav to keep! Let the fun begin!! :)

Silver Petals/White Shimmer/Crimson Underbelly female

27659028_350.png

Obsidian Piebald/Phthalo Peregrine/Obsidian Thylacine male

27685645_350.png

On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
@WarriorMaiden Ello I was wondering if I could have the pretty Cerulean Bar with Royal Spines please! Thank you :)
@WarriorMaiden Ello I was wondering if I could have the pretty Cerulean Bar with Royal Spines please! Thank you :)
NomNom
@cloverfieldx
Absolutely! Unfortunately I forgot she is currently sitting a nest right now and you can't send a while they have an active nest. However, I can put a note in her bio that she is yours and send her to you day after tomorrow when the nest hatches. :)
@nomi13245
Absolutely! I'll set up a Crossroads! Two ways to receive: 1 wait for alerts in the top right corner to say I've sent it or 2, look at Crossroads (under Shop on the left side of the page third from the bottom) and click on Pending Trades. Once the page is up, click on my profile pic, not my username, and hit Accept Trade. :)
@cloverfieldx
Absolutely! Unfortunately I forgot she is currently sitting a nest right now and you can't send a while they have an active nest. However, I can put a note in her bio that she is yours and send her to you day after tomorrow when the nest hatches. :)
@nomi13245
Absolutely! I'll set up a Crossroads! Two ways to receive: 1 wait for alerts in the top right corner to say I've sent it or 2, look at Crossroads (under Shop on the left side of the page third from the bottom) and click on Pending Trades. Once the page is up, click on my profile pic, not my username, and hit Accept Trade. :)
brewing.png
@WarriorMaiden can i have this one? Thicket Cherub/Mint Shimmer/Dust Underbelly [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275481/27548096_350.png[/img]
@WarriorMaiden can i have this one? Thicket Cherub/Mint Shimmer/Dust Underbelly

27548096_350.png
BVUXJUX.png Friends Wanted!
Still looking for cute forum signature stuff to make mine unique too!
@WarriorMaiden Could i please have that gorgeous XYZ fae?
@WarriorMaiden Could i please have that gorgeous XYZ fae?
@Jerememe
Unfortunately she has already been claimed. Did you have a second choice or would you like to wait for the nest I have hatching in two days? The XYZ is one of the parents. :)
@Jerememe
Unfortunately she has already been claimed. Did you have a second choice or would you like to wait for the nest I have hatching in two days? The XYZ is one of the parents. :)
brewing.png
@PorcheWins
@PorcheWins
brewing.png
Dang that's a really nice dragon haha
Are you giving Zaleka away?
cause i'll definitely take him if you are
Dang that's a really nice dragon haha
Are you giving Zaleka away?
cause i'll definitely take him if you are