Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free dragons for the newbies!
1 2 3
HI THERE AND WELCOME TO FR!
Today i hatched these perfectly and cute babies uwu
So (oh god, i don't know what i can say...) if you like one just tell me!
They are free (but if you have some time here and want one, you can buy it) and cute!
NOTE: Please, don't exalt them if they don't have a name yet, i hate to see an "unnamed'' child in my dragons profile.... ;^;

Thank you for adopting owo
HI THERE AND WELCOME TO FR!
Today i hatched these perfectly and cute babies uwu
So (oh god, i don't know what i can say...) if you like one just tell me!
They are free (but if you have some time here and want one, you can buy it) and cute!
NOTE: Please, don't exalt them if they don't have a name yet, i hate to see an "unnamed'' child in my dragons profile.... ;^;

Thank you for adopting owo
h8IRLU8.gif
boop
boop
h8IRLU8.gif
@Crossfirefantasy
Oooooh! May I please have the dark blue, black, and white imperial please? I don't know if i could be considered a newbie, because i joined in the LAST registration window though...
@Crossfirefantasy
Oooooh! May I please have the dark blue, black, and white imperial please? I don't know if i could be considered a newbie, because i joined in the LAST registration window though...
FR +3
@DaeDae929
Of course, you have only a month! you're still a newbie yet :3
Please take good care of him ^w^
@DaeDae929
Of course, you have only a month! you're still a newbie yet :3
Please take good care of him ^w^
h8IRLU8.gif
@Crossfirefantasy

:O Those Petal/Facet babies are gorgeous may I have one? I really like the top one but either is fine!
@Crossfirefantasy

:O Those Petal/Facet babies are gorgeous may I have one? I really like the top one but either is fine!
Thank You so much! ;3
Thank You so much! ;3
FR +3
@BlackBlood08
Let's add some light blue petals in your lair, shall we? :3
Take care of him :D
@BlackBlood08
Let's add some light blue petals in your lair, shall we? :3
Take care of him :D
h8IRLU8.gif
@Crossfirfantasy I was wondering if the top one Thyla PetalShimmer is still available. It's gorgeous!
@Crossfirfantasy I was wondering if the top one Thyla PetalShimmer is still available. It's gorgeous!
@Stinger
Srry for not answering! for some weird reason, my alerts didn't show your ping! im really sorry!
And yes, he is available, you still want him?
@Stinger
Srry for not answering! for some weird reason, my alerts didn't show your ping! im really sorry!
And yes, he is available, you still want him?
h8IRLU8.gif
yes please i would still like him. Thank you
yes please i would still like him. Thank you
1 2 3