Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Vinesauce fans?
1 2
Ive heard of him! His corruptions are the best, and make me laugh everytime! They're somewhat old, though. Do you know if he has done any recent corruptions? You could consider me a Vinesauce fan! I'ts all very fun to watch.
Ive heard of him! His corruptions are the best, and make me laugh everytime! They're somewhat old, though. Do you know if he has done any recent corruptions? You could consider me a Vinesauce fan! I'ts all very fun to watch.
Awww yiss Vinny and Joel are my faves!
Awww yiss Vinny and Joel are my faves!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I love Vinny and Joel. I like Rev and GPM but don't have time to stay invested in the streams from everyone I like. ;__;
I like Fred a lot too, a shame his full streams aren't uploaded in an organized manner and are like, ultra long videos a lot.
I love Vinny and Joel. I like Rev and GPM but don't have time to stay invested in the streams from everyone I like. ;__;
I like Fred a lot too, a shame his full streams aren't uploaded in an organized manner and are like, ultra long videos a lot.
they/them | +2 FR time
I have pings disabled
@bump he's done a few recent ones! They're mostly on the Full Sauce channel on YouTube and are usually a bunch of different games. He did some for the charity stream this year that were pretty fun!
@bump he's done a few recent ones! They're mostly on the Full Sauce channel on YouTube and are usually a bunch of different games. He did some for the charity stream this year that were pretty fun!
@jayprawn sounds really interesting! too bad homework blocks everything :/
@jayprawn sounds really interesting! too bad homework blocks everything :/
I'm watching Vinny right now :D I've been a fan for around 3 years now, it's so cool to see fans
I'm watching Vinny right now :D I've been a fan for around 3 years now, it's so cool to see fans
Whaaaat? other Vinesauce fans? Well hello there! :D My personal favorites are definitely Joel and Vinny, both are hilarious xD
Whaaaat? other Vinesauce fans? Well hello there! :D My personal favorites are definitely Joel and Vinny, both are hilarious xD
ooouuughhhhh i haven't been active on here since 2016 so much has changed but my favorite dragon has not (coatls)
kup teraz
kup teraz
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
I watch Joel all the time, especially his Windows Destructions because they always make me laugh... sometimes I watch Vinny's corruptions as well
I watch Joel all the time, especially his Windows Destructions because they always make me laugh... sometimes I watch Vinny's corruptions as well
Screenshot_485.png
joel is my favourite person on earth, i stg. i swear some of the funniest things i've ever heard have come out of his mouth. but i love vinny too! + fred, darren, and bran have some hilarious moments but i haven't watched their stuff in a while.

joel and bran's half life 2 co-op videos remain my favourites of all time.
joel is my favourite person on earth, i stg. i swear some of the funniest things i've ever heard have come out of his mouth. but i love vinny too! + fred, darren, and bran have some hilarious moments but i haven't watched their stuff in a while.

joel and bran's half life 2 co-op videos remain my favourites of all time.
1 2