Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mystic Messenger Anyone?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43
@EpikBri ugh I know right?? He makes it so hard to move on to the next route because it feels like you're cheating on him. At least that's how I feel orz
@EpikBri ugh I know right?? He makes it so hard to move on to the next route because it feels like you're cheating on him. At least that's how I feel orz
Art commissions and adoptables! Contact me through here or tumblr via http://pantona.tumblr.com or for adoptables
information click the link!!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
@guditama Oh my gawd... I felt so bad with Jaehee cuz he was barely there and it just didn't feel right. I was like "Yoo....Yoosung remember what we used have ;-;" . Ugh it was like the hard thing to do so I just decided to change my RFA profile to pic of him so he'll always be there :'c
@guditama Oh my gawd... I felt so bad with Jaehee cuz he was barely there and it just didn't feel right. I was like "Yoo....Yoosung remember what we used have ;-;" . Ugh it was like the hard thing to do so I just decided to change my RFA profile to pic of him so he'll always be there :'c
tumblr_inline_p3ci9sJip11tzoxlt_500.jpg
@EpikBri omg that's great, I made my profile pic for RFA my own oc cause I liked her more than the MC most people use it was just more fun for me lmao qwq but yea yoosung is too much for me he's too precious and I just wanna protect him......
@EpikBri omg that's great, I made my profile pic for RFA my own oc cause I liked her more than the MC most people use it was just more fun for me lmao qwq but yea yoosung is too much for me he's too precious and I just wanna protect him......
Art commissions and adoptables! Contact me through here or tumblr via http://pantona.tumblr.com or for adoptables
@guditama Yeah, I used my own oc when I was starting out it just seemed more me and unique to use my own. Like we should just make a petition to protect the cute nerd lol. Yoosung the precious cinnamon roll and give him a bunches of hugs ⊂('ω'*⊂)
@guditama Yeah, I used my own oc when I was starting out it just seemed more me and unique to use my own. Like we should just make a petition to protect the cute nerd lol. Yoosung the precious cinnamon roll and give him a bunches of hugs ⊂('ω'*⊂)
tumblr_inline_p3ci9sJip11tzoxlt_500.jpg
@EpikBri Yea, and plus I got a really cute oc out of it haha. But yes that sounds perfect, let the boy play video games in peace (but still in moderation so he can stay on top of his school work of course)
@EpikBri Yea, and plus I got a really cute oc out of it haha. But yes that sounds perfect, let the boy play video games in peace (but still in moderation so he can stay on top of his school work of course)
What the heck????? I was on the last day, now that it updated I lost freaking everything! I'm on day 4. *sigh* All the emails are there and finished as they should be on the last day, but the chats are on day 4??

I'm not going to wait to hear from the support. At least I have a save on day 10. Just got to wait till midnight </3
What the heck????? I was on the last day, now that it updated I lost freaking everything! I'm on day 4. *sigh* All the emails are there and finished as they should be on the last day, but the chats are on day 4??

I'm not going to wait to hear from the support. At least I have a save on day 10. Just got to wait till midnight </3
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
I'm about to cry, because of Hurricane Matthew blowing out my power I missed a lot of conversations and a call from Zen (I'm so sorry bby forgive me ;^;) and now the stupid conversation that I missed I'm stuck on because the wretch keeps crashing at some point through it and I can't progress and I keep missing conversations, I've missed two so far because of this garbage and now I'm going to miss one with V. I have no hourglasses, I can't do anything and I'm trapped and I'm miserable. I hate this so much QQ
I'm about to cry, because of Hurricane Matthew blowing out my power I missed a lot of conversations and a call from Zen (I'm so sorry bby forgive me ;^;) and now the stupid conversation that I missed I'm stuck on because the wretch keeps crashing at some point through it and I can't progress and I keep missing conversations, I've missed two so far because of this garbage and now I'm going to miss one with V. I have no hourglasses, I can't do anything and I'm trapped and I'm miserable. I hate this so much QQ
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@MinatoArisato
Darn you, rain. As much as rain can be beautiful too (close ups of water droplets are so damn beautiful), it's hard to get a nice photo of the sunset when it's raining.

Yes. 10/10, would play Seven dearest's route again. I can imagine how frustrating it'd be having gotten the same ending twice. I'm on a break from visual novels at the moment too, despite being on school holidays. Mmm, the school ending is nearing an end (thank the gods), so study is pretty important. Exams, tests and assignments are just waiting to be done in the next few months (I have three assignments to do at the moment, school's not letting me go). Ah yes! I think so too. It'd be interesting to see how V became blind, since next-to-nothing about it is explained in the game. Haha, same! Vanderwood is quite funny. I'd love to know more about them. :D

Toma's bad ending is unsettling for me. It was also the first ending I ever got, so I was horrified to see it. :O Even though Ukyo has far more bad endings, with the total being nine, Toma's bad ending was extremely unsettling. True. He was thinking about how to keep the MC safe from Ikki's annoying little fangirls and their games. Although he gradually gets less lenient in the MC's freedom, he's still keeping her in mind, even if his ways of protecting aren't the greatest. I don't know if you know much about Shin's route, but Toma's the bad guy in his route. (sorry if that spoils anything for you).
Ugh yes, Echo Girl. She just needs to leave, now. Zen's lil fanclub can also distance themselves. I initially didn't like Kent, since he was rather cold and a bit too analytical, but I warmed up to him pretty easily. Ikki, I'm not fond of personality wise, but in terms of his looks, I love him.
Good luck with your studying!
@MinatoArisato
Darn you, rain. As much as rain can be beautiful too (close ups of water droplets are so damn beautiful), it's hard to get a nice photo of the sunset when it's raining.

Yes. 10/10, would play Seven dearest's route again. I can imagine how frustrating it'd be having gotten the same ending twice. I'm on a break from visual novels at the moment too, despite being on school holidays. Mmm, the school ending is nearing an end (thank the gods), so study is pretty important. Exams, tests and assignments are just waiting to be done in the next few months (I have three assignments to do at the moment, school's not letting me go). Ah yes! I think so too. It'd be interesting to see how V became blind, since next-to-nothing about it is explained in the game. Haha, same! Vanderwood is quite funny. I'd love to know more about them. :D

Toma's bad ending is unsettling for me. It was also the first ending I ever got, so I was horrified to see it. :O Even though Ukyo has far more bad endings, with the total being nine, Toma's bad ending was extremely unsettling. True. He was thinking about how to keep the MC safe from Ikki's annoying little fangirls and their games. Although he gradually gets less lenient in the MC's freedom, he's still keeping her in mind, even if his ways of protecting aren't the greatest. I don't know if you know much about Shin's route, but Toma's the bad guy in his route. (sorry if that spoils anything for you).
Ugh yes, Echo Girl. She just needs to leave, now. Zen's lil fanclub can also distance themselves. I initially didn't like Kent, since he was rather cold and a bit too analytical, but I warmed up to him pretty easily. Ikki, I'm not fond of personality wise, but in terms of his looks, I love him.
Good luck with your studying!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
AAAAAA I LOVE THIS APP!!! I maybe made a Baehee,,,, u///u [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27338394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273384/27338394_350.png[/img] [/url]
AAAAAA I LOVE THIS APP!!!
I maybe made a Baehee,,,, u///u

27338394_350.png
I am upset.
I got a Normal Ending for 707, and that's just not good enough for me. I want to play his after ending as well! I thought I was doing so well ; U ; And I refuse to look at guides. It might just be because I barely had the time to go on every day and reply to their messages and their calls. I'm really bummed, I bought some hourglasses too...

It's also very tiring and boring when having to play it again and go through the same content once more.

I'll try again some other time, when school becomes chill. Cause right now, it's total hell RIP.
I am upset.
I got a Normal Ending for 707, and that's just not good enough for me. I want to play his after ending as well! I thought I was doing so well ; U ; And I refuse to look at guides. It might just be because I barely had the time to go on every day and reply to their messages and their calls. I'm really bummed, I bought some hourglasses too...

It's also very tiring and boring when having to play it again and go through the same content once more.

I'll try again some other time, when school becomes chill. Cause right now, it's total hell RIP.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43