Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for fantasy rp partners
1 2
@ghostray

Hello hello!

I'm mostly interested in developing my dragons right now. There are a handful the I have had for a while, prior to joining FR, but they still need work. They aren't exactly lore based but I can try to adjust them if needed, for a very loose lore based rp. (I'm also not too familiar with lore on here.)

I mainly want to work on Azaqi, Rain, and the newest guy in my clan, the red imperial. I really need a name for him and all that stuff.
@ghostray

Hello hello!

I'm mostly interested in developing my dragons right now. There are a handful the I have had for a while, prior to joining FR, but they still need work. They aren't exactly lore based but I can try to adjust them if needed, for a very loose lore based rp. (I'm also not too familiar with lore on here.)

I mainly want to work on Azaqi, Rain, and the newest guy in my clan, the red imperial. I really need a name for him and all that stuff.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
Hi there, I'd be happy to join in on a roleplay!

I have some experience with roleplays on other sites, but I'm looking to start role playing on this website. I've been roleplaying as long as I can remember (keep in mind that when I was younger it wasn't online ;))So far, I haven't used any of my dragons yet, so I have a fresh batch of dragons just waiting to be used. My characters can range from any type personality that I feel that should be given.

Also, I don't really have any limits or necessarily any ideas for plots. I usually just go with it depending on what kind of genre, in other words, anything will do. I am under 18, but I hope you don't mind! I'm still kind of a noob to flight rising, but I really am hoping that won't effect anything.

I look forward to maybe doing an rp sometime, please pm me if you would like to work something out and have a great morning/day/night!
Hi there, I'd be happy to join in on a roleplay!

I have some experience with roleplays on other sites, but I'm looking to start role playing on this website. I've been roleplaying as long as I can remember (keep in mind that when I was younger it wasn't online ;))So far, I haven't used any of my dragons yet, so I have a fresh batch of dragons just waiting to be used. My characters can range from any type personality that I feel that should be given.

Also, I don't really have any limits or necessarily any ideas for plots. I usually just go with it depending on what kind of genre, in other words, anything will do. I am under 18, but I hope you don't mind! I'm still kind of a noob to flight rising, but I really am hoping that won't effect anything.

I look forward to maybe doing an rp sometime, please pm me if you would like to work something out and have a great morning/day/night!

56dc0c73449ed1534b90a251.png
@TheLostCause

Hello!!

I honestly don't even care how much experience one has. As long as you make enough sense for me to reply with, then I amight happy. Did that come out MEAN? I hope it didn't.

I am rusty. I haven't role played in a few years so don't expect anything fancy from my side. If my replies don't make sense, let me know and I will try to fix them. Sometimes something makes sense in my head but it doesn't when it is put into words. I blame lack of sleep.

So, I'm not too familiar with the lore soon and all that. We can rp our own world or try a very loose and general lore base. I will struggle if it's lore based.but I will accept the challenge.

I don't have any plots or ideas in mind but I am looking forward to discussing some fun ideas.
@TheLostCause

Hello!!

I honestly don't even care how much experience one has. As long as you make enough sense for me to reply with, then I amight happy. Did that come out MEAN? I hope it didn't.

I am rusty. I haven't role played in a few years so don't expect anything fancy from my side. If my replies don't make sense, let me know and I will try to fix them. Sometimes something makes sense in my head but it doesn't when it is put into words. I blame lack of sleep.

So, I'm not too familiar with the lore soon and all that. We can rp our own world or try a very loose and general lore base. I will struggle if it's lore based.but I will accept the challenge.

I don't have any plots or ideas in mind but I am looking forward to discussing some fun ideas.
wpad1.gif
Hello @Perdurue, do you still have a free spot in your schedule to rp with a casual player once in a while?
I have plenty of dragons that could use a bit of lore and I also love world building. So I'd be happy to do something FR related or something completely different. Maybe just chat a bit via pm.
I'm a stay-at-home mom and nerd who loves cats, dragons and all kind of fantasy stuff. Do you know Critical Role?
Zombies give me the creeps but I just can't resist watching/reading about them. Strange, isn't it?
It's been a while since my last rp and my responses are a bit slow, English isn't my first language.
Feel free to pm me. Nighty night!
Hello @Perdurue, do you still have a free spot in your schedule to rp with a casual player once in a while?
I have plenty of dragons that could use a bit of lore and I also love world building. So I'd be happy to do something FR related or something completely different. Maybe just chat a bit via pm.
I'm a stay-at-home mom and nerd who loves cats, dragons and all kind of fantasy stuff. Do you know Critical Role?
Zombies give me the creeps but I just can't resist watching/reading about them. Strange, isn't it?
It's been a while since my last rp and my responses are a bit slow, English isn't my first language.
Feel free to pm me. Nighty night!
ojTXezv.png
@Draconox

Sure! I'll message you!
@Draconox

Sure! I'll message you!
wpad1.gif
1 2