Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Draconic Adventures RP
1 2 3 4 5
"well i just heard someone knock aginst my home, so again what are you doing here?" her crest rises slightly as she was somewhat agitated he disturbed her.

@MinerWolf90
@DeltaForce290
"well i just heard someone knock aginst my home, so again what are you doing here?" her crest rises slightly as she was somewhat agitated he disturbed her.

@MinerWolf90
@DeltaForce290
Vladimir: snorts shakes his head and then looks away. "Vladimir" he mutters. Then looks back the dragon the rain dripping off his horns.

BloodWytch: watches as the skydancer shake of the last of the rain. Off.

Pestilence: looking at Alexander "yes?"

@DeltaForce290 @FallenSouls
Vladimir: snorts shakes his head and then looks away. "Vladimir" he mutters. Then looks back the dragon the rain dripping off his horns.

BloodWytch: watches as the skydancer shake of the last of the rain. Off.

Pestilence: looking at Alexander "yes?"

I don't bite.......Much..........I promise
Alexander: "your welcome to join us here in the cave until the storm passes" he walks to Bloodwytch "now let's look at your wing. We wouldn't want it to get infected"

Firesteel walks through the forest rain dripping from the spikes of his armor he sees Iku and Vladimir talking at the face of her cave he snorts and walks behind some bushes and watches them carefully

@MinerWolf90
@Fallensouls
Alexander: "your welcome to join us here in the cave until the storm passes" he walks to Bloodwytch "now let's look at your wing. We wouldn't want it to get infected"

Firesteel walks through the forest rain dripping from the spikes of his armor he sees Iku and Vladimir talking at the face of her cave he snorts and walks behind some bushes and watches them carefully

@MinerWolf90
@Fallensouls
Pestilence: "Thank you. I just lost my home in a mudslide this storm" Walking to a corner of the cave she notices the fire in the middle of the cave dying. "Your fire is dying, shall I feed it wood?" Watching as the strange dragon approach the injured one.

BloodWytch: lays down and extends the wing for Alexander to inspect.

Vladimir: fiddles with his necklace while waiting for Iku to reply

Pestilence: "Thank you. I just lost my home in a mudslide this storm" Walking to a corner of the cave she notices the fire in the middle of the cave dying. "Your fire is dying, shall I feed it wood?" Watching as the strange dragon approach the injured one.

BloodWytch: lays down and extends the wing for Alexander to inspect.

Vladimir: fiddles with his necklace while waiting for Iku to reply

Alexander inspects Bloodwytch's wing and and changes her bandages and looks towards Pestilence "yes please feed some wood to the fire" Alexander smiles at the two dragons and walks to the the fire

Firesteel stares at the two dragons from behind the thick foliage he watches their every movement closely

@MinerWolf90
@Fallensouls
Alexander inspects Bloodwytch's wing and and changes her bandages and looks towards Pestilence "yes please feed some wood to the fire" Alexander smiles at the two dragons and walks to the the fire

Firesteel stares at the two dragons from behind the thick foliage he watches their every movement closely

@MinerWolf90
@Fallensouls
"My name is iku, you seem to be no harm so if you want you can come in?" She steps aside looking at Vladimir

@DeltaForce290
@MinerWolf90
"My name is iku, you seem to be no harm so if you want you can come in?" She steps aside looking at Vladimir

@DeltaForce290
@MinerWolf90
Firesteel chuffs and starts walking again he snaps a twig as he walks through the forest and in plain sight

@MinerWolf90
@Fallensouls
Firesteel chuffs and starts walking again he snaps a twig as he walks through the forest and in plain sight

@MinerWolf90
@Fallensouls
Vladimir: looks up as the dragon walks into the clearing. Growling he bunches his muscles in case needed to attack.

Pestilence: grabs some logs and notices some dry moss nearby, upon dragging it all to the fire side she put the logs on the fire and the moss she formed into a cushion around her and watched the others closely .

BloodWytch: joins the others around the fire. It sounded like the rain was slowing and the thunderstorm was letting up.

Vladimir: looks up as the dragon walks into the clearing. Growling he bunches his muscles in case needed to attack.

Pestilence: grabs some logs and notices some dry moss nearby, upon dragging it all to the fire side she put the logs on the fire and the moss she formed into a cushion around her and watched the others closely .

BloodWytch: joins the others around the fire. It sounded like the rain was slowing and the thunderstorm was letting up.

Alexander closes his eyes and begins to sleep

Firesteel hears Vladimir growling and stops glaring at him with an icy glare he once used in his days of raiding. His antenna twitch violently picking up on Vladimir's motives

@MinerWolf90
@Fallensouls
Alexander closes his eyes and begins to sleep

Firesteel hears Vladimir growling and stops glaring at him with an icy glare he once used in his days of raiding. His antenna twitch violently picking up on Vladimir's motives

@MinerWolf90
@Fallensouls
Vladimir: looking the new dragon up and down. Then looking back at Iku. He lowered his head for a moment and then when he stopped growling. He lifted his head up high. "Who are you?"
Vladimir: looking the new dragon up and down. Then looking back at Iku. He lowered his head for a moment and then when he stopped growling. He lifted his head up high. "Who are you?"
1 2 3 4 5