Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Disney fan over here
1 2 3
@Cheeseburger @mystateofmind

THAT IS AWESOME!! I'm not really obsessed with one particular movie or character, but I have PLENTY of favorites! And yeah you do need to show those too!

@NekoNikki

Dang that's freaking amazing!! I would love to go to Disneyland someday too! I live like 6 hours away from Disney World, but I've only been there like twice in my entire life. :( I plan on going to celebrate graduating with a bunch of friends though!
@Cheeseburger @mystateofmind

THAT IS AWESOME!! I'm not really obsessed with one particular movie or character, but I have PLENTY of favorites! And yeah you do need to show those too!

@NekoNikki

Dang that's freaking amazing!! I would love to go to Disneyland someday too! I live like 6 hours away from Disney World, but I've only been there like twice in my entire life. :( I plan on going to celebrate graduating with a bunch of friends though!
GOALS ! [quote name="Cheeseburger" date=2016-10-06 17:29:57] @Airashidesu I love Stitch so very much............ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23847760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/238478/23847760.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/hIXdABD.jpg[/img] [/quote] My favorite Disney princess is Mulan, and my all time favorite Disney movie is The Lion King. I wish I had the money to go to Disney world again but anyways here is my Bambi collection lol, its very sad. We have a Simba somewhere not sure where though. [img]http://pre06.deviantart.net/cecb/th/pre/i/2016/281/b/c/bambi_collection__by_msmarybeth123-dakbflq.jpg[/img]
GOALS !
Cheeseburger wrote on 2016-10-06:
@Airashidesu
I love Stitch so very much............

23847760.png

hIXdABD.jpg

My favorite Disney princess is Mulan, and my all time favorite Disney movie is The Lion King. I wish I had the money to go to Disney world again but anyways here is my Bambi collection lol, its very sad. We have a Simba somewhere not sure where though.
bambi_collection__by_msmarybeth123-dakbflq.jpg
UZVTEBc.png
@Airashidesu

It's really nice being there. ^^ I hope you enjoy the trip, it's definitely worth it just to check out Epcot and Magic Kingdom.
@Airashidesu

It's really nice being there. ^^ I hope you enjoy the trip, it's definitely worth it just to check out Epcot and Magic Kingdom.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@mystateofmind @Airashidesu @Ceravine Pictured: 1 plush stitch backpack, 2 keychains, 1 funko pop, 1 mcdonalds toy, 1 tsum tsum (another in my car), 1 tank top, 1 sweater, 1 scarf! [img]http://i.imgur.com/mEhR5gT.jpg[/img]
@mystateofmind @Airashidesu @Ceravine

Pictured: 1 plush stitch backpack, 2 keychains, 1 funko pop, 1 mcdonalds toy, 1 tsum tsum (another in my car), 1 tank top, 1 sweater, 1 scarf!

mEhR5gT.jpg
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
Also don't even get me started on disney world because I've been there at least 6 times and honestly i just wanna live there. The figment ride is one of my faves..... And i think epcot is my favorite park. I went last year, and while we were waiting for our reservation at the 50s drive-in restaurant in hollywood studios, they had a little trivia game going. I got nearly every question immediately, including one that amazed everyone when I answered it right away - that "epcot" stands for "experimental prototype community of tomorrow"!
Also don't even get me started on disney world because I've been there at least 6 times and honestly i just wanna live there. The figment ride is one of my faves..... And i think epcot is my favorite park. I went last year, and while we were waiting for our reservation at the 50s drive-in restaurant in hollywood studios, they had a little trivia game going. I got nearly every question immediately, including one that amazed everyone when I answered it right away - that "epcot" stands for "experimental prototype community of tomorrow"!
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
[quote name="Cheeseburger" date=2016-10-07 14:53:26] @mystateofmind @Airashidesu @Ceravine Pictured: 1 plush stitch backpack, 2 keychains, 1 funko pop, 1 mcdonalds toy, 1 tsum tsum (another in my car), 1 tank top, 1 sweater, 1 scarf! [img]http://i.imgur.com/mEhR5gT.jpg[/img] [/quote] Im even more jealous now! :D
Cheeseburger wrote on 2016-10-07:

Pictured: 1 plush stitch backpack, 2 keychains, 1 funko pop, 1 mcdonalds toy, 1 tsum tsum (another in my car), 1 tank top, 1 sweater, 1 scarf!

mEhR5gT.jpg

Im even more jealous now! :D
If I had the money I would OWN all of that, I could probably do a diy tsum tsum. [quote name="Cheeseburger" date=2016-10-07 14:53:26] @mystateofmind @Airashidesu @Ceravine Pictured: 1 plush stitch backpack, 2 keychains, 1 funko pop, 1 mcdonalds toy, 1 tsum tsum (another in my car), 1 tank top, 1 sweater, 1 scarf! [img]http://i.imgur.com/mEhR5gT.jpg[/img] [/quote]
If I had the money I would OWN all of that, I could probably do a diy tsum tsum.
Cheeseburger wrote on 2016-10-07:

mEhR5gT.jpg
UZVTEBc.png
*sticks head in*

Disneeeeey? 8D

Anyway I've been with my family in '97, '03, '09, '12, and '13. Five times.

And my parents alone have been in '81, '84, '87, '14, and '16, so they've been a total of ten times. They're nerds :)

Beauty and the Beast will forever be my favorite, though I *really* like Hunchback of Notre Dame too. The Soundtrack/Score would be perfect if not for the Gargoyles though.

As far as pre-renaissance Disney goes, my favorite movie in that timeframe is Bambi. The movie takes on another level of awesome when you realize that with very few exceptions, almost every sound effect is done with instruments.
*sticks head in*

Disneeeeey? 8D

Anyway I've been with my family in '97, '03, '09, '12, and '13. Five times.

And my parents alone have been in '81, '84, '87, '14, and '16, so they've been a total of ten times. They're nerds :)

Beauty and the Beast will forever be my favorite, though I *really* like Hunchback of Notre Dame too. The Soundtrack/Score would be perfect if not for the Gargoyles though.

As far as pre-renaissance Disney goes, my favorite movie in that timeframe is Bambi. The movie takes on another level of awesome when you realize that with very few exceptions, almost every sound effect is done with instruments.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Someone said the magic word! :D

@Madarakita Both The Beast and Quasi are my children, thoughts on the Beauty and the Beast remake?

@Cheeseburger The Figment ride is honestly my happy place, that little squish does not get half the love he deserves. I also just love the overall vibe from that ride? It reminds me of all the educational programming I watched as a kid and it's so goofy and campy and beautiful

My other favourite rides are The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and Tower of Terror. I was actually lucky enough to be in the Disney International Program this past summer if anyone has any questions about that and basically went on Mansion and Pirates whenever I'd have a rough day.

Someone said the magic word! :D

@Madarakita Both The Beast and Quasi are my children, thoughts on the Beauty and the Beast remake?

@Cheeseburger The Figment ride is honestly my happy place, that little squish does not get half the love he deserves. I also just love the overall vibe from that ride? It reminds me of all the educational programming I watched as a kid and it's so goofy and campy and beautiful

My other favourite rides are The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and Tower of Terror. I was actually lucky enough to be in the Disney International Program this past summer if anyone has any questions about that and basically went on Mansion and Pirates whenever I'd have a rough day.

tumblr_n0nimeQb5x1r7y61oo1_250.gif
@Quietally
I'll probably see it, but there's that part of me that's just thinking "why?" I can understand why they remade Cinderella; it's dated and could use a reboot. Ditto with Sleeping Beauty, though I think Maleficent had...problems.

Beauty and the Beast still holds up amazingly well though, and this remake kinda feels like a case of fixing something that isn't broken.
@Quietally
I'll probably see it, but there's that part of me that's just thinking "why?" I can understand why they remade Cinderella; it's dated and could use a reboot. Ditto with Sleeping Beauty, though I think Maleficent had...problems.

Beauty and the Beast still holds up amazingly well though, and this remake kinda feels like a case of fixing something that isn't broken.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
1 2 3