Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Pup's Art Shop] CLOSED; pinglist only
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40
@neonshock
I'm sorry but probably not. Like I said I'm gonna finish up all the current orders I have before reopening any slots at all. I've added you to the pinglists :3

@neonshock
I'm sorry but probably not. Like I said I'm gonna finish up all the current orders I have before reopening any slots at all. I've added you to the pinglists :3

Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@Bequerel Okay, thanks!
@Bequerel Okay, thanks!
@Bequerel

I'm glad to see you're back in business :D
@Bequerel

I'm glad to see you're back in business :D
@Bequerel

It's totally cool! I love your art, so it's well worth the wait. And I feel the pain with computer fans; I've been building my own computers for a couple of years now, and I get pretty picky with the parts I choose. I look forward to the streams!
@Bequerel

It's totally cool! I love your art, so it's well worth the wait. And I feel the pain with computer fans; I've been building my own computers for a couple of years now, and I get pretty picky with the parts I choose. I look forward to the streams!
GIMWqxK.png
@Bequerel

Thanks so much for the update!!
@Bequerel

Thanks so much for the update!!
@Bequerel Ooh I'm so hyped :3
@Bequerel Ooh I'm so hyped :3
tumblr_inline_p3ci9sJip11tzoxlt_500.jpg
@Bequerel

Do you have a slot available for a colored badge?
@Bequerel

Do you have a slot available for a colored badge?
o74ipCw.gifQKqmSUE.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png

@dag22 @phantomsylveon @hydria @epikbri @insanityAbyss @gyftrot @iceotter @Dittles @Outlandishkg @headshotted @alohamora @djfeather @misfitslanding @bergentruckung @momo1013 @littlefirefly @durrus @rygarsprite @vipera
@insanityabyss @iceotter @djfeather @eleni @silverscales @catherine68

Apologizing now for any double pings you may have recieved, however I'm sure many of you will appreciate it.

After literally four months my computer is fixed.
Turns out the problem stemmed deeper than just a melted fan.

But that means I'm back online for commissions, and I'm seriously, sincerely so sorry for how long this took.

For those on my streamlist;
I've got a Picarto!!
Search for Bequerel you'll see a silly dog that's me! I'm setting up a stream right now so you can join at any time!!

@dag22 @phantomsylveon @hydria @epikbri @insanityAbyss @gyftrot @iceotter @Dittles @Outlandishkg @headshotted @alohamora @djfeather @misfitslanding @bergentruckung @momo1013 @littlefirefly @durrus @rygarsprite @vipera
@insanityabyss @iceotter @djfeather @eleni @silverscales @catherine68

Apologizing now for any double pings you may have recieved, however I'm sure many of you will appreciate it.

After literally four months my computer is fixed.
Turns out the problem stemmed deeper than just a melted fan.

But that means I'm back online for commissions, and I'm seriously, sincerely so sorry for how long this took.

For those on my streamlist;
I've got a Picarto!!
Search for Bequerel you'll see a silly dog that's me! I'm setting up a stream right now so you can join at any time!!
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@Bequerel
I'm glad to see you're back in action
@Bequerel
I'm glad to see you're back in action
@Bequerel

Glad to see you back! Oh, and I changed my name! (Used to be silverscales!)
@Bequerel

Glad to see you back! Oh, and I changed my name! (Used to be silverscales!)
atnivd.giftumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o6_100.pngtumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.pngNLgE4kN.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40