Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private w InterstellarJen
1 2 3
@InterstellarJen

(This is a quick reply because I was randomly leveling someone's coatl in the coli)

Do I still need to keep pinging you?

Also I'm ready to begin if you are!
@InterstellarJen

(This is a quick reply because I was randomly leveling someone's coatl in the coli)

Do I still need to keep pinging you?

Also I'm ready to begin if you are!
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
I guess we can begin.
I guess we can begin.
Pinging me ?
Pinging me ?
@InterstellarJen <---- Dis

@InterstellarJen <---- Dis

Yes
Yes
@InterstellarJen

Okay then, I'll start :D

Blue Zircon, or Bluey as the others called her, almost seemed to flit about the her training partner. She seemed to stand out among the reds and oranges of her fellow warriors like a star in the black of space. It was then that she summoned her weapon and with a twirl, sent it straight at the other Zircon. Thier eyes widened as they caught the spinning blade way it's way toward them, and in the blink of an eye, it was over.

In their place was a small, trilliant-cut gem. Bluey gently picked it, and silently squeezed it in her palm. And she didn't stop, until she felt it quietly crack to shards.
@InterstellarJen

Okay then, I'll start :D

Blue Zircon, or Bluey as the others called her, almost seemed to flit about the her training partner. She seemed to stand out among the reds and oranges of her fellow warriors like a star in the black of space. It was then that she summoned her weapon and with a twirl, sent it straight at the other Zircon. Thier eyes widened as they caught the spinning blade way it's way toward them, and in the blink of an eye, it was over.

In their place was a small, trilliant-cut gem. Bluey gently picked it, and silently squeezed it in her palm. And she didn't stop, until she felt it quietly crack to shards.
Amazonite had been sent on another mission to the planet earth. She'd heard and had ingrained in her head how other homeworld gems thought of the planet. "Such a miserable planet to be existing, the life forms on that planet are rumored to be insufficient, another planet in-superior to our making to be reformed, " all comments she'd heard while seated alongside officials. Yet most to almost none of the homeworld gems had been to earth them selves, to be saying such things. In reality earth was just as valuable as their own world and should be both left alone and accepted. At least that was seen if in her eyes.

Cautiously Amazonite treated Along the rocky path. Not wanting to draw any more attention to herself then what was already being given. Humans, the life forms of this planet were using this path as well. Most had gawked at her pale blue skin and height. She had not had the energy to stretch and oblong her body into another form. She was now heading toward the rolling green hills located all the way on the other side of the snaking river. To find what just lay over there.

Amazonite had been sent on another mission to the planet earth. She'd heard and had ingrained in her head how other homeworld gems thought of the planet. "Such a miserable planet to be existing, the life forms on that planet are rumored to be insufficient, another planet in-superior to our making to be reformed, " all comments she'd heard while seated alongside officials. Yet most to almost none of the homeworld gems had been to earth them selves, to be saying such things. In reality earth was just as valuable as their own world and should be both left alone and accepted. At least that was seen if in her eyes.

Cautiously Amazonite treated Along the rocky path. Not wanting to draw any more attention to herself then what was already being given. Humans, the life forms of this planet were using this path as well. Most had gawked at her pale blue skin and height. She had not had the energy to stretch and oblong her body into another form. She was now heading toward the rolling green hills located all the way on the other side of the snaking river. To find what just lay over there.

@InterstellarJen

Bluey sighed, remembering the incident that got her banished to this planet in the first place. A light breeze swept the hills as she lay on the grass. She sighed "What am I supposed to do now? I'm now officially stuck on a planet where my freaking guts are hated to the core." That was only half the truth, for she was loathed on Homeworld and on Earth. But it didn't matter as long as she distanced herself from them right?

Suddenly, she heard footsteps far off into the distance. Zircons in general tended to have hightened senses to track down their targets. It also happened to assist in evading the enemy, scanning an unstable perimeter, and finding lost grocery lists. Now Bluey lay still, to which as the light sound of the footsteps grew louder, the more fear the rose in her throat. "It's fight or flight." she muttered. If it was a human, she would flee. If it was a gem....

Well, she wouldn't want to appear as a weakling to them would she?
@InterstellarJen

Bluey sighed, remembering the incident that got her banished to this planet in the first place. A light breeze swept the hills as she lay on the grass. She sighed "What am I supposed to do now? I'm now officially stuck on a planet where my freaking guts are hated to the core." That was only half the truth, for she was loathed on Homeworld and on Earth. But it didn't matter as long as she distanced herself from them right?

Suddenly, she heard footsteps far off into the distance. Zircons in general tended to have hightened senses to track down their targets. It also happened to assist in evading the enemy, scanning an unstable perimeter, and finding lost grocery lists. Now Bluey lay still, to which as the light sound of the footsteps grew louder, the more fear the rose in her throat. "It's fight or flight." she muttered. If it was a human, she would flee. If it was a gem....

Well, she wouldn't want to appear as a weakling to them would she?
Amazonite had crossed the body of water, dividing the forest from the roiling hills across. It had been strainious given the fact she did not have a boat. She had swam against the raging, foam waves of the river for about two hundred, to three hundred feet. The sun had begun to set, filling above with shades of purples and oranges. This had caused her to exert her strength even more, to make sure she crossed the river before the sky darkened and the sun left in fare well. She had sensed rain would come at night, the low visibility would have left her without vision.

Her hair hung limp and clothes soaked throughly. She hadn't cleared much distance after crossing the river. She hadnt planned to anyways, she had plenty of time to complete her assignment. Resting somewhere for the night was her plan. Whether she indulged herself in the human act of sleep or stay up all night, was later to be decided.

After strolling through the meadow grass, Amazonite found herself heading toward a sparse area of trees. A small stream of water ran just behind it, and the trees gave just enough coverage for her to not be seen. There she stationed herself, setting camp.

Amazonite had crossed the body of water, dividing the forest from the roiling hills across. It had been strainious given the fact she did not have a boat. She had swam against the raging, foam waves of the river for about two hundred, to three hundred feet. The sun had begun to set, filling above with shades of purples and oranges. This had caused her to exert her strength even more, to make sure she crossed the river before the sky darkened and the sun left in fare well. She had sensed rain would come at night, the low visibility would have left her without vision.

Her hair hung limp and clothes soaked throughly. She hadn't cleared much distance after crossing the river. She hadnt planned to anyways, she had plenty of time to complete her assignment. Resting somewhere for the night was her plan. Whether she indulged herself in the human act of sleep or stay up all night, was later to be decided.

After strolling through the meadow grass, Amazonite found herself heading toward a sparse area of trees. A small stream of water ran just behind it, and the trees gave just enough coverage for her to not be seen. There she stationed herself, setting camp.

@InterstellarJen

It was....another gem, to be more specific an elite. It seemed to be setting up a temporary camp due to the impending darkness. Bluey smiled, she loved the darkness like a best friend, it was what she felt most comfortable it. But the real question was, did she dare confront this gem? For she thought if it was any Homeworld gem, it would have to be a foot soldier. Now that she gazed upon this Amazonite, she knew she was wrong.

Zircons were the soldiers that ambushed their victims, so they had to have at least redeemable qualities for this. However recently, Homeworld has been producing gems of quantity, not of quality. Blue Zircon was the first Zircon to emerge with sharped senses in centuries. But of course, that came at a cost, according to Homeworld. Bluey could operate without orders and commands, and she could think decisions through. This caused her to question Homeworld's actions. It was only now, that she was faced with a difficult decision.

She would be completely unaware, but an elite warrior could easily make that up with their immense amounts of power. If Bluey was poofed, she would most likely be shattered. The zircon snickered "But what's a little fun without risk." there was no other option as fun as that. Within a split second, the soft sound of a blade slicing the wind could be heard.
@InterstellarJen

It was....another gem, to be more specific an elite. It seemed to be setting up a temporary camp due to the impending darkness. Bluey smiled, she loved the darkness like a best friend, it was what she felt most comfortable it. But the real question was, did she dare confront this gem? For she thought if it was any Homeworld gem, it would have to be a foot soldier. Now that she gazed upon this Amazonite, she knew she was wrong.

Zircons were the soldiers that ambushed their victims, so they had to have at least redeemable qualities for this. However recently, Homeworld has been producing gems of quantity, not of quality. Blue Zircon was the first Zircon to emerge with sharped senses in centuries. But of course, that came at a cost, according to Homeworld. Bluey could operate without orders and commands, and she could think decisions through. This caused her to question Homeworld's actions. It was only now, that she was faced with a difficult decision.

She would be completely unaware, but an elite warrior could easily make that up with their immense amounts of power. If Bluey was poofed, she would most likely be shattered. The zircon snickered "But what's a little fun without risk." there was no other option as fun as that. Within a split second, the soft sound of a blade slicing the wind could be heard.
1 2 3