Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Help the broke get a bog [moved]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 86 87
@PhantomRanger
no problem!
@PhantomRanger
no problem!
Masterlist_Challenge_Banner_2.png
@FantasyFreak Everyone is pretty much sold I just got a hit for Hern on AH and am just waiting word back from Griffinfire about Forestkeeper

This pair will be ready again in around the 28th If anyone would like to donate a boon of fertility when I get the clutch down we could hatch it on Halloween.
@FantasyFreak Everyone is pretty much sold I just got a hit for Hern on AH and am just waiting word back from Griffinfire about Forestkeeper

This pair will be ready again in around the 28th If anyone would like to donate a boon of fertility when I get the clutch down we could hatch it on Halloween.
fg4YKEt.png
@AgitoMikura
sorry you can only pick one pair. we want to give everyone a chance to get a hatchling!
@AgitoMikura
sorry you can only pick one pair. we want to give everyone a chance to get a hatchling!
Masterlist_Challenge_Banner_2.png
@AgitoMikura You just messaged me about Hern I thought you were already on the lists?
@AgitoMikura You just messaged me about Hern I thought you were already on the lists?
fg4YKEt.png
@Caige
nope sorry. is it still ok though?
@Caige
nope sorry. is it still ok though?
lucemon_by_digimongif_d6giyh7.gif
@FantasyFreak
than can you put me down for Mikleo & Mystearica
@FantasyFreak
than can you put me down for Mikleo & Mystearica
@AgitoMikura Sorry that took so long my son was being a hell goblin. I'm alright with continuing the trade if you still want Hern.

I also won't be upset if you'd prefer to wait for another hatchling instead.
@AgitoMikura Sorry that took so long my son was being a hell goblin. I'm alright with continuing the trade if you still want Hern.

I also won't be upset if you'd prefer to wait for another hatchling instead.
fg4YKEt.png
@FantasyFreak
can i please be put on Helios & Linna ping list?
@FantasyFreak
can i please be put on Helios & Linna ping list?
@FantasyFreak
may i please be part of the pinglist for Miyara and Calin?
@FantasyFreak
may i please be part of the pinglist for Miyara and Calin?
@Caige
no id love to have him.
@Caige
no id love to have him.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 86 87