Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS! :)
1 2
@michaeliis

Can I haz Ornstein and Apera please?
@michaeliis

Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@somethinggetrekt

Oh my, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to ping you I apologize!
@somethinggetrekt

Oh my, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to ping you I apologize!
@michaeliis

I would love to have the other spiral male please!
@michaeliis

I'm able to adopt some new blood into my clan if there are any that are free, I don't really have any preferances on to what dragon I would like, they're all wonderful :)
I'm able to adopt some new blood into my clan if there are any that are free, I don't really have any preferances on to what dragon I would like, they're all wonderful :)
zdkBiZa.png
[quote name="Somethinggetrekt" date=2016-09-29 06:14:54] @michaeliis May i have Marie the coatl? It looks beautiful :) [/quote] Will be sending her your way ASAP!
Somethinggetrekt wrote on 2016-09-29:
@michaeliis

May i have Marie the coatl? It looks beautiful :)

Will be sending her your way ASAP!
[quote name="slothqueenxx" date=2016-09-29 23:45:31] Hello @michaeliis Are either Llwyd or Vorsick available? [/quote] I may send Llwyd as soon as he's available! Will have to say 'no' on Vorsick since he is quite high level and helps me in the Coliseum! If you are interested in any others, please let me know!
slothqueenxx wrote on 2016-09-29:
Hello @michaeliis Are either Llwyd or Vorsick available?

I may send Llwyd as soon as he's available! Will have to say 'no' on Vorsick since he is quite high level and helps me in the Coliseum! If you are interested in any others, please let me know!
[quote name="Gedhyr" date=2016-09-30 00:41:29] @michaeliis Can I haz Ornstein and Apera please? [/quote] I do believe Apera is currently breeding but once available, I may toss her your way. Will be sending Ornstein as soon as possible!
Gedhyr wrote on 2016-09-30:
@michaeliis

I do believe Apera is currently breeding but once available, I may toss her your way. Will be sending Ornstein as soon as possible!
[quote name="soscos" date=2016-09-30 12:52:23] @michaeliis I would love to have the other spiral male please! [/quote] Which one? I believe I only have one Spiral male and that is Llywd, currently reserved for someone else. Please give me the names of who you might want!
soscos wrote on 2016-09-30:
@michaeliis

Which one? I believe I only have one Spiral male and that is Llywd, currently reserved for someone else. Please give me the names of who you might want!
[quote name="WolfOfTheDawn" date=2016-09-30 12:53:55] I'm able to adopt some new blood into my clan if there are any that are free, I don't really have any preferances on to what dragon I would like, they're all wonderful :) [/quote] I hope you do not mind them having names! I may send two or three your way! Hope you enjoy my picks ~ Any problem, please let me know :)
WolfOfTheDawn wrote on 2016-09-30:

I hope you do not mind them having names! I may send two or three your way! Hope you enjoy my picks ~ Any problem, please let me know :)
1 2