Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Art Raffle (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 164 165
@DemonKitty13 Yup! We have some things to discuss cause you got the blank blueprint -- PM me whether you want the blueprint as-is or for me to make you a custom :)
@DemonKitty13 Yup! We have some things to discuss cause you got the blank blueprint -- PM me whether you want the blueprint as-is or for me to make you a custom :)
@Desnik I already edited this post to explain, would you prefer I delete it instead?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1949628/150#post_22971754

sorry, typing from a cellphone right now, so I'm slow and clumsy :/
@Desnik I already edited this post to explain, would you prefer I delete it instead?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1949628/150#post_22971754

sorry, typing from a cellphone right now, so I'm slow and clumsy :/
C4T6yYj.png
She/her
591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif
ST+9

FPQCz2h.png
Really stoked to have won an adoptable! Thank you Desnik!
Really stoked to have won an adoptable! Thank you Desnik!
o nice! thanks desnik and congrats to all the winners!
o nice! thanks desnik and congrats to all the winners!
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
Sweet! I get a cute little adoptable that will be just too adorable. :D Wasn't expecting to win anything, so I'm pretty stoked. Thanks @Desnik for the awesome art raffle!
Sweet! I get a cute little adoptable that will be just too adorable. :D Wasn't expecting to win anything, so I'm pretty stoked. Thanks @Desnik for the awesome art raffle!
uGzZgTj.png
@Desnik Thank you so much for the raffle! I am super stoked to have won. I missed all but the tail end of the live drawing, so I went back and re-watched it. :) That was, by far, the most engaging raffle draw I've participated in. So, thank you for that and I look forward to more of them! Also, congrats to the other winners. <3
@Desnik Thank you so much for the raffle! I am super stoked to have won. I missed all but the tail end of the live drawing, so I went back and re-watched it. :) That was, by far, the most engaging raffle draw I've participated in. So, thank you for that and I look forward to more of them! Also, congrats to the other winners. <3
a6N6p1K.gifCbkP40v.gif
@Endorphine Yes, if you could replace it with something more positive I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! :)
@Endorphine Yes, if you could replace it with something more positive I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! :)
@Desnik

oh my gosh I WON D:

I WON THE THING *excited face* I was not expecting this at all :D aaaaaah yeeeaaaahh yaaaaay :D

aaaah im so excited for it :D thanks for running this event XD

@Atzien

you won too yaaaay :D
@Desnik

oh my gosh I WON D:

I WON THE THING *excited face* I was not expecting this at all :D aaaaaah yeeeaaaahh yaaaaay :D

aaaah im so excited for it :D thanks for running this event XD

@Atzien

you won too yaaaay :D
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Desnik T_T I had a feeling I should have bought more tickets but I've been so swamped with homelife I never made the time. Please please PLEASE let me know if you open commissions!! I'm super bummed I wasn't able to win anything; I ADORE your art and I'm willing to pay as much as it takes if it means I'd be able to display some of your gorgeous art for even one of my dergs.

Congrats to all the winners, I'm insanely jealous!!!
@Desnik T_T I had a feeling I should have bought more tickets but I've been so swamped with homelife I never made the time. Please please PLEASE let me know if you open commissions!! I'm super bummed I wasn't able to win anything; I ADORE your art and I'm willing to pay as much as it takes if it means I'd be able to display some of your gorgeous art for even one of my dergs.

Congrats to all the winners, I'm insanely jealous!!!
8j8hyWs.pngvVrQcei.png
@TheAdoptedBeta You've given me such a lovely impression of your generosity that I will likely reach out. Keep in touch!
@TheAdoptedBeta You've given me such a lovely impression of your generosity that I will likely reach out. Keep in touch!
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 164 165