Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A/S/T] Closed
1 2 3 4
Tried to accept the trade request, and it says there's an error. Any ideas?
Tried to accept the trade request, and it says there's an error. Any ideas?
Lyra Cadens Hatchery specializes in x/gold/gold dragons and Imps.
27854.png763257.png2963874.png3555695.png4278588.png
@Kellarkin ^ same. tried to initiate it on my end.
@Kellarkin ^ same. tried to initiate it on my end.
@AshtaraSilunar @Hellscream
I can't tell why though. Let me try again.
@AshtaraSilunar @Hellscream
I can't tell why though. Let me try again.
Ok..being new and all..not sure what on Earth Gems are worth compared to Treasure...but I will bid 200 Gems on the White Nature Female #1? If this is unaccepatable...please let me know and I will adjust my bid accordingly! Thank you

Ok..being new and all..not sure what on Earth Gems are worth compared to Treasure...but I will bid 200 Gems on the White Nature Female #1? If this is unaccepatable...please let me know and I will adjust my bid accordingly! Thank you

@Sallanah
Sorry, the Pearlcatcher has been sold. He went for about 2000 gems. The system of trading with gems is still rather shaky since the games that pay out treasure have been glitchy, so the economy of the site is a bit weird. Hatchlings of the four starter types- Guardian, Fae, Tundra, and Mirror- can go for around 400-600 gems or 25k-50k treasure based on how they look. The other breeds are usually pricier since they're not as common. For example, the pearlcatcher's first bid was 100k treasure.
@Sallanah
Sorry, the Pearlcatcher has been sold. He went for about 2000 gems. The system of trading with gems is still rather shaky since the games that pay out treasure have been glitchy, so the economy of the site is a bit weird. Hatchlings of the four starter types- Guardian, Fae, Tundra, and Mirror- can go for around 400-600 gems or 25k-50k treasure based on how they look. The other breeds are usually pricier since they're not as common. For example, the pearlcatcher's first bid was 100k treasure.
@Hellscream @AshtaraSilunar @Leaite
Sorry about the problem with the crossroads. It seems that the problem was the fact that I had a full lair, which impeded me from making a trade even though I would not be obtaining a dragon in return. The bug has been reported by others, so hopefully it will be looked into. Int the mean time, I expanded my lair and sent out new requests. Sorry about the inconvenience!
@Hellscream @AshtaraSilunar @Leaite
Sorry about the problem with the crossroads. It seems that the problem was the fact that I had a full lair, which impeded me from making a trade even though I would not be obtaining a dragon in return. The bug has been reported by others, so hopefully it will be looked into. Int the mean time, I expanded my lair and sent out new requests. Sorry about the inconvenience!
Thank you...can't figure how people manage to get anywhere CLOSE to that amount of Treasure honestly...but that is fine....not really getting into this game for that same reason...Appreciate the info though. I see there is also nowhere you can actually "make or purchase" any rare dragons, so unsure how people come across those either O.o Unsure, but didn't mean to try and insult you either...changed my post when i realized my grave error.
Thank you...can't figure how people manage to get anywhere CLOSE to that amount of Treasure honestly...but that is fine....not really getting into this game for that same reason...Appreciate the info though. I see there is also nowhere you can actually "make or purchase" any rare dragons, so unsure how people come across those either O.o Unsure, but didn't mean to try and insult you either...changed my post when i realized my grave error.
No problem, very pleased with the lovely dragon!

@Sallanah - If you have time and don't mind playing the games, you can make a fair bit of treasure that way. Plus you can sell hatchlings you breed from your starter dragons.
No problem, very pleased with the lovely dragon!

@Sallanah - If you have time and don't mind playing the games, you can make a fair bit of treasure that way. Plus you can sell hatchlings you breed from your starter dragons.
Lyra Cadens Hatchery specializes in x/gold/gold dragons and Imps.
27854.png763257.png2963874.png3555695.png4278588.png
@Sallanah
Oh, I'm not insulted at all! It's completely understandable. For a lot of info, you can read some of the pages in the Encyclopedia. As far as earning treasure, I suggest the Fairgrounds, which have flash games for you to play to earn money. I also suggest Gathering Items daily, and visiting the Crim's Collection Stand, under the Trading Post link, and seeing if she'll buy any of the items you gathered. Explore the site! Keeping your dragons' energy above 80% for three days will be rewarded with 250 treasure and 1 gem daily, which is helpful if you can find food. The Coliseum is good to try, but stick to monster battles until your dragons have leveled up. Monsters will often drop food or items. I also breed my dragons when I can, then sell or trade the hatchlings since bloodlines have to be kept fairly clean.
As far as rare dragons go, scrolls can be bought in the Marketplace that will change one of your dragons into another breed. They can be a bit pricey though and it will take some saving up.
@Sallanah
Oh, I'm not insulted at all! It's completely understandable. For a lot of info, you can read some of the pages in the Encyclopedia. As far as earning treasure, I suggest the Fairgrounds, which have flash games for you to play to earn money. I also suggest Gathering Items daily, and visiting the Crim's Collection Stand, under the Trading Post link, and seeing if she'll buy any of the items you gathered. Explore the site! Keeping your dragons' energy above 80% for three days will be rewarded with 250 treasure and 1 gem daily, which is helpful if you can find food. The Coliseum is good to try, but stick to monster battles until your dragons have leveled up. Monsters will often drop food or items. I also breed my dragons when I can, then sell or trade the hatchlings since bloodlines have to be kept fairly clean.
As far as rare dragons go, scrolls can be bought in the Marketplace that will change one of your dragons into another breed. They can be a bit pricey though and it will take some saving up.
Thanks a bunch!!! Very excited.
Thanks a bunch!!! Very excited.
1 2 3 4