Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - C r i m ' s - D y n a m i c - A r t -
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@Krystelle

added
@Krystelle

added
@crimston Hi!! Sorry for the late reply. I haven't been dealing with notifications the past few days because of school. Can I still claim a spot? I totally get it if no ^^;; Also, would you be open to doing a bust of a real person in addition to this? Character name: Halcyon Facial expression: pleasantly serene Payment method: (treasure, gems, item name(s), or USD): skeletal chimes and treasure Reference: (Picture refs only, no word description!): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11294486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/112945/11294486_350.png[/img] [/url]
@crimston

Hi!! Sorry for the late reply. I haven't been dealing with notifications the past few days because of school. Can I still claim a spot? I totally get it if no ^^;;

Also, would you be open to doing a bust of a real person in addition to this?

Character name: Halcyon
Facial expression: pleasantly serene
Payment method: (treasure, gems, item name(s), or USD): skeletal chimes and treasure
Reference: (Picture refs only, no word description!):
11294486_350.png
ce6b303849.png _ 42946958e3.png __
~
she/her
+0 FR time
familiar collector
||-//
~
__
@Crimston

Sorry I missed the order, I couldn't get online for a while!
@Crimston

Sorry I missed the order, I couldn't get online for a while!
iZSK2pQsRad6L.gif
@Crimston (I am so sorry I haven't responded yet to anything it's really been a rough week.) Character name: Mercury Facial expression: Serious solute Payment Method: (treasure, gems, items) Reference: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70042/7004110_350.png[/img] Personality: He takes his job very seriously, there is no messing around while you are under the wings of Mercury. Despite in all of that he is loving, kind, and a magnificent flyer/teacher. Many of his students look up to him. Hobbies: Experiments, Alchemy/Chemistry, Exploring during his break
@Crimston

(I am so sorry I haven't responded yet to anything it's really been a rough week.)

Character name: Mercury

Facial expression: Serious solute

Payment Method: (treasure, gems, items)

Reference: 7004110_350.png

Personality: He takes his job very seriously, there is no messing around while you are under the wings of Mercury. Despite in all of that he is loving, kind, and a magnificent flyer/teacher. Many of his students look up to him.

Hobbies: Experiments, Alchemy/Chemistry, Exploring during his break
nudX0O8.png
@Crimston could you please add me to your ping list? your art is beautiful!
@Crimston could you please add me to your ping list? your art is beautiful!
0BzehVy.png
@Crimson

Your art is super precious//
Could you add me to your pinglist? ;;
@Crimson

Your art is super precious//
Could you add me to your pinglist? ;;
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
~ Friendly Bump
~ Friendly Bump
nudX0O8.png
@Crimston

Friendly Bump~
@Crimston

Friendly Bump~
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35