Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temporarily closed
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31
@Zaffy
Hello there!
Sorry for the late reply, I was trying to gather some more funds. If your initial offer of 1.1k for the comet still stands, I'll take it :)
@Zaffy
Hello there!
Sorry for the late reply, I was trying to gather some more funds. If your initial offer of 1.1k for the comet still stands, I'll take it :)
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
@Zaffy

I am interested in buying some mats from you
Purple sludge
copper muck
grey slime

Can you give me an updated price for these and how many you have left please?

@Zaffy

I am interested in buying some mats from you
Purple sludge
copper muck
grey slime

Can you give me an updated price for these and how many you have left please?

@Vanitas
Yep! Still a good offer. Go ahead and send the CR x3

@Mystyic
10 Purple sludge = 230k
33 Copper Muck = 363k
3 Grey Slime = 27k

How much you want?
@Vanitas
Yep! Still a good offer. Go ahead and send the CR x3

@Mystyic
10 Purple sludge = 230k
33 Copper Muck = 363k
3 Grey Slime = 27k

How much you want?
shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
@PowderSugarFrost
6 mil t or 5400g
@PowderSugarFrost
6 mil t or 5400g
shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
@Zaffy
How much for the Tricktrouper Crown?
@Zaffy
How much for the Tricktrouper Crown?
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Zaffy

The LAH price for the purple sludge is around 17k each. I was hoping yours would be a bit lower.
Please let me know if we can negotiate, as I wanted to take all 10.

I will pass on the muck and slime.
@Zaffy

The LAH price for the purple sludge is around 17k each. I was hoping yours would be a bit lower.
Please let me know if we can negotiate, as I wanted to take all 10.

I will pass on the muck and slime.
@Zaffy
Hello! I saw that you were selling your seashell mantle for 130k but the user that asked didn't respond after (or so it seemed). Do you still happen to have it? I'm very interested in buying from you!
@Zaffy
Hello! I saw that you were selling your seashell mantle for 130k but the user that asked didn't respond after (or so it seemed). Do you still happen to have it? I'm very interested in buying from you!
@Zaffy Hi! Would you be willing to sell the tricktrouper crown for 2.5kg?
@Zaffy Hi! Would you be willing to sell the tricktrouper crown for 2.5kg?
Jp7QW8F.png
@Zaffy I'd be willing to do art for you if you're interested? I'd mainly be looking at the Earth, Wind or Shadow Sprite along with the Tricktrouper Crown (if you're selling it?) or the Windbound Plumage :)

My examples...

Sketch
| Lined | Painted
I chose the most recent examples I have of each style, so that's why there aren't human examples.. You can look on my DeviantART though for more examples including humans!! (Link~)
@Zaffy I'd be willing to do art for you if you're interested? I'd mainly be looking at the Earth, Wind or Shadow Sprite along with the Tricktrouper Crown (if you're selling it?) or the Windbound Plumage :)

My examples...

Sketch
| Lined | Painted
I chose the most recent examples I have of each style, so that's why there aren't human examples.. You can look on my DeviantART though for more examples including humans!! (Link~)

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
@Mystyic
Right now they are going for 23k. I will go down to 21k, but no lower then that as I'm still using the Bladwin Bubbling Brew.

@Prescott
Trick crown = 3.6 mil

@NobodysRed
Sorry about the wait, I still have it x3
Yes, I still have it and willing to sell it for the 130k.

@Ffeion
I'm sorry, but that offer is too low.

@Cyphurus
Oooooo, VERY interested in your style 8D
What is offer/FR prices?
@Mystyic
Right now they are going for 23k. I will go down to 21k, but no lower then that as I'm still using the Bladwin Bubbling Brew.

@Prescott
Trick crown = 3.6 mil

@NobodysRed
Sorry about the wait, I still have it x3
Yes, I still have it and willing to sell it for the 130k.

@Ffeion
I'm sorry, but that offer is too low.

@Cyphurus
Oooooo, VERY interested in your style 8D
What is offer/FR prices?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31