Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - C r i m ' s - D y n a m i c - A r t -
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@vistron

i can do that. thanks for the payment!
@vistron

i can do that. thanks for the payment!
@crimston

Character name: Geralt
Facial expression: Smirking
Payment method: Gems
Reference: Geralt (I would love him to keep his head fins with genes and dragon color, somehow please.) , he looks like this with hairstyle, face shape & skin color, wears clothes like this , wears glasses like these & if possible his clothes are in the color of his primary and tertiary colors with his dragon genes somehow in them (or however you see fit.). His hair color is his primary dragon color with highlights of secondary and tertiary dragon colors and his eye color is light flight yellow with a hint of periwinkle blue.

(Thank you so much! Please let me know if there is anything needed.)
@crimston

Character name: Geralt
Facial expression: Smirking
Payment method: Gems
Reference: Geralt (I would love him to keep his head fins with genes and dragon color, somehow please.) , he looks like this with hairstyle, face shape & skin color, wears clothes like this , wears glasses like these & if possible his clothes are in the color of his primary and tertiary colors with his dragon genes somehow in them (or however you see fit.). His hair color is his primary dragon color with highlights of secondary and tertiary dragon colors and his eye color is light flight yellow with a hint of periwinkle blue.

(Thank you so much! Please let me know if there is anything needed.)
@crimston Hello! The thread title was edited to be in line with the Forum Code of Conduct, no all caps titles.
@crimston Hello! The thread title was edited to be in line with the Forum Code of Conduct, no all caps titles.
@ceylon

I'll have to charge 1200 gems because you're asking me to design a gijinka with many specific details, is that ok with you?
@ceylon

I'll have to charge 1200 gems because you're asking me to design a gijinka with many specific details, is that ok with you?
@Crimston : I can most definitely do that! I will send the payment over as soon as I sell something really quick. =3

Also was wondering if he could possibly be holding his glasses in his mouth while smirking instead of wearing his glasses? Thank you so much!
@Crimston : I can most definitely do that! I will send the payment over as soon as I sell something really quick. =3

Also was wondering if he could possibly be holding his glasses in his mouth while smirking instead of wearing his glasses? Thank you so much!
@ren
@ren
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@Crimston
May I be added to the ping list? c:
@Crimston
May I be added to the ping list? c:
xLrjroo.png
0w8LMZI.png
@ceylon

sure thing.

@deity

added!
@ceylon

sure thing.

@deity

added!
@Crimston
Sorry, I was on a holiday and didn't have the means to reply to you. Feel free to take me off of the pinglist though, I'm at this point not able to reply every day or even every week.
@Crimston
Sorry, I was on a holiday and didn't have the means to reply to you. Feel free to take me off of the pinglist though, I'm at this point not able to reply every day or even every week.
OY2CZgk.png
@Crimston Hello! I absolutely love your art and I was wondering if you are still open to add another person to your art list?
~
@Crimston Hello! I absolutely love your art and I was wondering if you are still open to add another person to your art list?
~
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35