Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Gems, 1:830-ish
1 2 3
I have 109 gems I can sell :)

@Nako
I have 109 gems I can sell :)

@Nako
CHasbRU.png
Please do not use this fake achievement without
permission from
Nalabyte as it was commissioned by her
only for the people who own Error 404 bloodline dragons (descendants of Erroneous)
@DuesExMachina @PumpkinPepper

Thanks for the offer guys! However, I'm aiming to find them just a wee bit cheaper if I can. Doesn't mean I'll -always- be looking for cheaper, but for today that's what I'm aiming for.

@gr12zly I'm interested, for the right price 8D What are you asking for them?
@DuesExMachina @PumpkinPepper

Thanks for the offer guys! However, I'm aiming to find them just a wee bit cheaper if I can. Doesn't mean I'll -always- be looking for cheaper, but for today that's what I'm aiming for.

@gr12zly I'm interested, for the right price 8D What are you asking for them?
BMUOo5n.png

*Medal by GibbysDragons
@Nako

no worries, maybe you should update your title
@Nako

no worries, maybe you should update your title

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
I've never really traded gems for treasure before so I can't say I know what a "fair" price is, but I have about 135 to offer :)
I've never really traded gems for treasure before so I can't say I know what a "fair" price is, but I have about 135 to offer :)
@nako

Could I trade 500g for 415kt? (1:830)
@nako

Could I trade 500g for 415kt? (1:830)
free_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.pngflat_poem_smaller_by_mintymochaart-d9kyze5.pngfree_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.pngfree_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.png
* hOI!
@pumpkinpepper

But... But I did. o_o
@pumpkinpepper

But... But I did. o_o
BMUOo5n.png

*Medal by GibbysDragons
@petzfan To tell the truth I'm not sure either! I just know what I'm looking to pay now XD I'm down if you are willing to sell them at 830 a piece. If you're ok with that I'd be appreciative if you sent the CR

@mintymocha Sounds great! Could you send the CR? Gonna have a screaming baby in my arms in a few minutes.
@petzfan To tell the truth I'm not sure either! I just know what I'm looking to pay now XD I'm down if you are willing to sell them at 830 a piece. If you're ok with that I'd be appreciative if you sent the CR

@mintymocha Sounds great! Could you send the CR? Gonna have a screaming baby in my arms in a few minutes.
BMUOo5n.png

*Medal by GibbysDragons
1 2 3