Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Transformation (Open)
((Feel free to jump in! Just a warning, I may not be able to respond very often on weekdays because of school. The only rules are be respectful while talking OOC, 1-3 characters per person, keep things PG-13, no god-modding, and have fun!)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24745044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247451/24745044_350.png[/img] [/url] The day had started out so normal. Kierat's clan had just stopped in the Scarred Wasteland, so he decided to scout the area and make sure it was safe. As the Guardian walked, he stepped in a puddle of a strange orange liquid that blended in with the earth. Lifting his paw, he sniffed the liquid, nostrils flaring. He grunted at the strange scent and attempted to wipe it off, but it was stuck to his scales. "What in the name of the Tidelord..." Suddenly, Kierat began to shrink in size. His surroundings appeared to get larger along with his apparel. He looked down just in time to see his arms changing shape before his now-oversized headband slid down over his eyes. By the time he pushed his headband back, the transformation was complete. He placed a paw on his throbbing head, groaning. "What just happened?"
((Feel free to jump in! Just a warning, I may not be able to respond very often on weekdays because of school. The only rules are be respectful while talking OOC, 1-3 characters per person, keep things PG-13, no god-modding, and have fun!))

24745044_350.png

The day had started out so normal. Kierat's clan had just stopped in the Scarred Wasteland, so he decided to scout the area and make sure it was safe. As the Guardian walked, he stepped in a puddle of a strange orange liquid that blended in with the earth. Lifting his paw, he sniffed the liquid, nostrils flaring. He grunted at the strange scent and attempted to wipe it off, but it was stuck to his scales. "What in the name of the Tidelord..."

Suddenly, Kierat began to shrink in size. His surroundings appeared to get larger along with his apparel. He looked down just in time to see his arms changing shape before his now-oversized headband slid down over his eyes. By the time he pushed his headband back, the transformation was complete. He placed a paw on his throbbing head, groaning. "What just happened?"
efp3UiJ.png
(( @AlfredFJones mind if i pop in? beautiful bogsneak u got there :0 )) A loud sort of cacophony could be heard in the distance, and upon closer inspection it seemed to be coming from two quarreling dragons, specifically one of them, and neither of whom you'd think would be capable of creating such a racket. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18841053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188411/18841053_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]"I still don't see what the problem would be, Taehyung."[/b] drawls a starkly monochromatic Fae, his eyes glinting almost pure white in the setting sun's light and his voice lilting with a pleasant Wyrmwound dialect. He jingles slightly with each flap of his wings, an impressive amount of subtle body jewellery adorning his figure. [b]"Hoseok said-"[/b][/columns] [columns][b]"Ugh, listen Jimin, I don't [i]care[/i] what Hoseok says,"[/b] shouts the irritable-looking Spiral, his voice accented as well, but more heavily, making it difficult to actually discern what he's saying. The drapes on his wings clatter with every irritable shake as he stamps along the ground. [b]"He's the [i]dancer,[/i] not a singer like us. You're just siding with him because you're his backup!"[/b][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19061114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190612/19061114_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] The pair certainly stick out from the dull Wasteland background, carrying on about their argument, before Jimin stops mid-sentence. [b]"Hey, Taetae. Shut up for a minute."[/b] [b]"If you're about to try another low blow on me, it's not going to work unless I'm actually listening, you dingbat,"[/b] the Spiral deadpans, looking with unamused eyes up at Jimin. [b]"No, no, not that."[/b] The Fae gestures around to their surroundings. [b]"Do you know where we are?"[/b] Taehyung snorts. [b]"Is this a trick question? Of course I know! We're..."[/b] he trails off, suddenly unsure. [b]"Exactly, dodo-brain. I think we're lost."[/b]
(( @AlfredFJones mind if i pop in? beautiful bogsneak u got there :0 ))

A loud sort of cacophony could be heard in the distance, and upon closer inspection it seemed to be coming from two quarreling dragons, specifically one of them, and neither of whom you'd think would be capable of creating such a racket.

18841053_350.png
"I still don't see what the problem would be, Taehyung." drawls a starkly monochromatic Fae, his eyes glinting almost pure white in the setting sun's light and his voice lilting with a pleasant Wyrmwound dialect. He jingles slightly with each flap of his wings, an impressive amount of subtle body jewellery adorning his figure. "Hoseok said-"
"Ugh, listen Jimin, I don't care what Hoseok says," shouts the irritable-looking Spiral, his voice accented as well, but more heavily, making it difficult to actually discern what he's saying. The drapes on his wings clatter with every irritable shake as he stamps along the ground. "He's the dancer, not a singer like us. You're just siding with him because you're his backup!"
19061114_350.png

The pair certainly stick out from the dull Wasteland background, carrying on about their argument, before Jimin stops mid-sentence.

"Hey, Taetae. Shut up for a minute."

"If you're about to try another low blow on me, it's not going to work unless I'm actually listening, you dingbat," the Spiral deadpans, looking with unamused eyes up at Jimin.

"No, no, not that." The Fae gestures around to their surroundings. "Do you know where we are?"

Taehyung snorts. "Is this a trick question? Of course I know! We're..." he trails off, suddenly unsure.

"Exactly, dodo-brain. I think we're lost."

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png
@seokjin ((Not at all! And thank you! :D))

Kierat looked up at the sound of two voices, tilting his head back in an attempt to keep his headband from slipping over his eyes again. He could make out the shape of a Fae and Spiral in the distance. They seemed to be in the midst of an argument, but maybe they could help him.

"Excuse me!" he called out, rising to his feet and hurrying towards them. Due to his shortened legs, he found that running was suddenly more difficult than it had been a moment ago. What had happened to him?!

As he neared the strangers, he was surprised to see how large they were. He had never seen a Fae or Spiral nearly that big! "Hello," he greeted, coming to a halt before them. "My name is Kierat, leader of the Skysong Wayfarers. I was wondering if either of you could help me."
@seokjin ((Not at all! And thank you! :D))

Kierat looked up at the sound of two voices, tilting his head back in an attempt to keep his headband from slipping over his eyes again. He could make out the shape of a Fae and Spiral in the distance. They seemed to be in the midst of an argument, but maybe they could help him.

"Excuse me!" he called out, rising to his feet and hurrying towards them. Due to his shortened legs, he found that running was suddenly more difficult than it had been a moment ago. What had happened to him?!

As he neared the strangers, he was surprised to see how large they were. He had never seen a Fae or Spiral nearly that big! "Hello," he greeted, coming to a halt before them. "My name is Kierat, leader of the Skysong Wayfarers. I was wondering if either of you could help me."
efp3UiJ.png
@AlfredFJones

Taehyung stops in his tracks at the sound of a voice. "Wh-who's there?" he calls out in a panic, slinking low against the ground. "Show yourself!"

Jimin knocks against the Spiral's horns. perching on one without a care in the world. "Look down, serpenta-breath. Not every voice is big, nor threatening."

Taehyung obliges, rolling his eyes once before looking down to see a stout little creature, maybe the size of Jimin. He blinks twice, slowly and calculatedly. "What are you? I thought only dragons could talk."

He's met with another swift blow, a flick to his ear this time. He shakes his head with an irritated cry, causing Jimin to take flight.

"Don't be so insensitive. Perhaps he is a dragon. You heard about that mutation Baldwin went through from Boo, didn't you?"

Taehyung pouts, rubbing at his ear. "Yeah, probably. She natters on about that old guy. I think she mentioned something about him changing and she was excited to be a part of it."

Jimin nods. "The news has spread far and wide so fast." He turns to Kierat then, landing on the soft ground and looking forward to him. "You mentioned you were the leader of a wandering tribe? What can we help you with?"
@AlfredFJones

Taehyung stops in his tracks at the sound of a voice. "Wh-who's there?" he calls out in a panic, slinking low against the ground. "Show yourself!"

Jimin knocks against the Spiral's horns. perching on one without a care in the world. "Look down, serpenta-breath. Not every voice is big, nor threatening."

Taehyung obliges, rolling his eyes once before looking down to see a stout little creature, maybe the size of Jimin. He blinks twice, slowly and calculatedly. "What are you? I thought only dragons could talk."

He's met with another swift blow, a flick to his ear this time. He shakes his head with an irritated cry, causing Jimin to take flight.

"Don't be so insensitive. Perhaps he is a dragon. You heard about that mutation Baldwin went through from Boo, didn't you?"

Taehyung pouts, rubbing at his ear. "Yeah, probably. She natters on about that old guy. I think she mentioned something about him changing and she was excited to be a part of it."

Jimin nods. "The news has spread far and wide so fast." He turns to Kierat then, landing on the soft ground and looking forward to him. "You mentioned you were the leader of a wandering tribe? What can we help you with?"

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png
[center]@[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/146916]AlfredJones[/url] @[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/87574]seokjin[/url] ((*Crashes in* S'up?)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26245717] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262458/26245717_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9185683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91857/9185683_350.png[/img] [/url] A furless jackalope with eight eyes hops along the barren wasteland. It's clearly been mutated, exactly how? No one will ever know. Suddenly, it breaks into hopping sprint. A purple pearlcatcher dressed entirely in white and the remains of select kills leaps at the poor animal, growling in a way that almost seems unnatural to her kind. She holds her pearl entwined tightly in her tail, despite the typical cowardly nature of her breed, she chases the jackalope intent on taking it down. Behind her scrambles a somewhat smaller skydancer with a bright yellow underside and multitude of scars. [color=8900a1][b]"VIRTVOR!"[/b][/color] The pearlcatcher turns her head to yell at him. [color=e2e600][b]"Yeah?"[/b][/color] He responds with a quiet, scared tone. [color=8900a1][b]"Get over here! Y'ain't gonna learn ta hunt if ya don't hunt! This bunny's yers!"[/b][/color] She veers to the side and slows her pace. The skydancer, Virtvor, sprints ahead and tries to pounce on the mutated rabbit. He misses and scrapes his front legs on the ground. [color=8900a1][b]"What was 'at? Wimp! How we gon' feed 'em if we don't got food?!"[/b][/color] Virtvor shakily lifts himself up and staggers to keep standing. [color=e2e600][b]"Ryrak, you know I'm not a good hunter. Let's just go home. I need to get these bandaged."[/b][/color] [color=8900a1][b]"Tough! Yer gonna tough it out er I'm gonna make it worse fer ya! We ain't goin' nowhere 'till we've gots us some meat!"[/b][/color] [color=e2e600][b]"Stop yelling at me please. Dad said you need to stop yelling at me."[/b][/color] [color=8900a1][b]"I don' care what yer pathetic excuse fer a father says what I need to do! Now come on. We're gettin' us a bunny."[/b][/color] Ryrak angrily turns around and keeps on her trek. Virtvor briefly considers protesting, but just follows behind her, keeping his head down. [color=e2e600][b]"Yes ma'm."[/b][/color] He mumbles. [color=8900a1][b]"Git down!"[/b][/color] Ryrak whisper-yells behind her. [color=e2e600][b]"What now?"[/b][/color] Virtvor crouches and tries to hide under his shiny wing feathers. [color=8900a1][b]"Lookit, y'ever seen a lizard like that?"[/b][/color] [color=e2e600][b]"No, but it kind of looks like a dragon."[/b][/color] [color=8900a1][b]"Don't look like any kinda dragon I've ever seen. Wonder what it tastes like."[/b][/color] [color=e2e600][b]"I don't think we should go after it."[/b][/color] [color=8900a1][b]"What kinda idjit are ya? A hunter always goes after 'is prey no matter how scary lookin'."[/b][/color] Virtvor suppresses a gasp when he spots the fae and spiral approaching. [color=8900a1][b]"What are ya? 'Fraid of a little fae? Them things ain't threatenin'. Spirals ain't either."[/b][/color] [color=e2e600][b]"You know full well what happened last time we found dragons on a hunting trip. I'm going home."[/b][/color] There is a shake to his voice. He's visibly very scared. He lifts a claw to his face and gently feels the Plague emblem that has been carved into the skin under his right eye. [color=8900a1][b]"Y'ain't goin' nowhere. All ya do is hide in yer tent and cry 'bout bein' a mutant. I say yer lazy. Y'ain't insane, so ya don't got an excuse fer not havin' a job. Yer ma 'pprentice. Got it?"[/b][/color] [color=e2e600][b]"Yes ma'm."[/b][/color] He tries to hide his face both from the strangers and his teacher. [color=8900a1][b]"We're eatin' lizard tonight."[/b][/color] Ryrak backs up then takes a running leap at the bogsneak, ready to fight to the death.[/center]
@AlfredJones @seokjin

((*Crashes in* S'up?))

26245717_350.png

9185683_350.png

A furless jackalope with eight eyes hops along the barren wasteland. It's clearly been mutated, exactly how? No one will ever know. Suddenly, it breaks into hopping sprint. A purple pearlcatcher dressed entirely in white and the remains of select kills leaps at the poor animal, growling in a way that almost seems unnatural to her kind. She holds her pearl entwined tightly in her tail, despite the typical cowardly nature of her breed, she chases the jackalope intent on taking it down. Behind her scrambles a somewhat smaller skydancer with a bright yellow underside and multitude of scars. "VIRTVOR!" The pearlcatcher turns her head to yell at him. "Yeah?" He responds with a quiet, scared tone. "Get over here! Y'ain't gonna learn ta hunt if ya don't hunt! This bunny's yers!" She veers to the side and slows her pace. The skydancer, Virtvor, sprints ahead and tries to pounce on the mutated rabbit. He misses and scrapes his front legs on the ground.

"What was 'at? Wimp! How we gon' feed 'em if we don't got food?!" Virtvor shakily lifts himself up and staggers to keep standing. "Ryrak, you know I'm not a good hunter. Let's just go home. I need to get these bandaged." "Tough! Yer gonna tough it out er I'm gonna make it worse fer ya! We ain't goin' nowhere 'till we've gots us some meat!" "Stop yelling at me please. Dad said you need to stop yelling at me." "I don' care what yer pathetic excuse fer a father says what I need to do! Now come on. We're gettin' us a bunny." Ryrak angrily turns around and keeps on her trek. Virtvor briefly considers protesting, but just follows behind her, keeping his head down. "Yes ma'm." He mumbles.

"Git down!" Ryrak whisper-yells behind her. "What now?" Virtvor crouches and tries to hide under his shiny wing feathers. "Lookit, y'ever seen a lizard like that?" "No, but it kind of looks like a dragon." "Don't look like any kinda dragon I've ever seen. Wonder what it tastes like." "I don't think we should go after it." "What kinda idjit are ya? A hunter always goes after 'is prey no matter how scary lookin'." Virtvor suppresses a gasp when he spots the fae and spiral approaching. "What are ya? 'Fraid of a little fae? Them things ain't threatenin'. Spirals ain't either." "You know full well what happened last time we found dragons on a hunting trip. I'm going home." There is a shake to his voice. He's visibly very scared. He lifts a claw to his face and gently feels the Plague emblem that has been carved into the skin under his right eye. "Y'ain't goin' nowhere. All ya do is hide in yer tent and cry 'bout bein' a mutant. I say yer lazy. Y'ain't insane, so ya don't got an excuse fer not havin' a job. Yer ma 'pprentice. Got it?" "Yes ma'm." He tries to hide his face both from the strangers and his teacher. "We're eatin' lizard tonight."

Ryrak backs up then takes a running leap at the bogsneak, ready to fight to the death.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
@seokjin @SporkLord ((Welcome! XD))

Kierat was shocked by the Spiral's comments, not to mention a bit resentful towards them. "I am most certainly a dragon!" he said, exasperated. No one had ever questioned whether or not he was a dragon, so why was this happening?! "I am a Guardian! Although it appears my size has changed..."

His gaze moved over to the Fae. "Mutation?" he asked, ears perking in interest. In response to Jimin's question, he nodded. "Yes, I am. Just a moment ago, I stepped in a strange liquid. Because of that liquid, it seems I have shrank to only a fraction of my previous size. Do you think it could have anything to do with that mutation you were-"

Kierat cut himself off at the sight of a lunging Pearlcatcher, his blue eyes widening. With a few frantic flaps of his wings, he scurried out of her reach and spun around to face her. His bright wings flared as he hissed, forked tongue flicking out of his mouth. "What in the name of the deities do you think you are doing?!" he demanded. "Do you attack every random dragon you see?"
@seokjin @SporkLord ((Welcome! XD))

Kierat was shocked by the Spiral's comments, not to mention a bit resentful towards them. "I am most certainly a dragon!" he said, exasperated. No one had ever questioned whether or not he was a dragon, so why was this happening?! "I am a Guardian! Although it appears my size has changed..."

His gaze moved over to the Fae. "Mutation?" he asked, ears perking in interest. In response to Jimin's question, he nodded. "Yes, I am. Just a moment ago, I stepped in a strange liquid. Because of that liquid, it seems I have shrank to only a fraction of my previous size. Do you think it could have anything to do with that mutation you were-"

Kierat cut himself off at the sight of a lunging Pearlcatcher, his blue eyes widening. With a few frantic flaps of his wings, he scurried out of her reach and spun around to face her. His bright wings flared as he hissed, forked tongue flicking out of his mouth. "What in the name of the deities do you think you are doing?!" he demanded. "Do you attack every random dragon you see?"
efp3UiJ.png
@AlfredFJones @seokjin

((Thanks!))

Ryrak lands on her feet, used to not getting a successful catch on the first try. "Virtvor, git over here! This lizard thing's faster than it looks! It'd be nice if you'd help me! It talks too! Weird lizard I tell you!" She stops. "Lizards don' talk to they." She thinks for a second and realizes that she did in fact try to attack another dragon. "No, I don't usually attack dragons. Is there a reason I should be attackin' ya?" She smirks, eyeing the bogsneak. Virtvor shyly creeps forward, surprised he hasn't been yelled at for being slow. "Ay kid! This thing ain't no lizard! It's a dragon! Ya can relax now!" He seizes up, freezing in place. He looks right at Kierat through his foggy goggles and jumps into the air, backing away quickly and cowering. He knows there's nothing to hide behind, but thinks maybe if he doesn't stand so close and doesn't move, they won't see him. "Whatcha think yer doin'? I said to git yerself over here!" Lady, do you even remember last time? Are you trying to get me killed?! Virtvor thinks, suppressing the urge to say it out loud. He walks over with his wings in front of him, hiding his face and most of his front.
@AlfredFJones @seokjin

((Thanks!))

Ryrak lands on her feet, used to not getting a successful catch on the first try. "Virtvor, git over here! This lizard thing's faster than it looks! It'd be nice if you'd help me! It talks too! Weird lizard I tell you!" She stops. "Lizards don' talk to they." She thinks for a second and realizes that she did in fact try to attack another dragon. "No, I don't usually attack dragons. Is there a reason I should be attackin' ya?" She smirks, eyeing the bogsneak. Virtvor shyly creeps forward, surprised he hasn't been yelled at for being slow. "Ay kid! This thing ain't no lizard! It's a dragon! Ya can relax now!" He seizes up, freezing in place. He looks right at Kierat through his foggy goggles and jumps into the air, backing away quickly and cowering. He knows there's nothing to hide behind, but thinks maybe if he doesn't stand so close and doesn't move, they won't see him. "Whatcha think yer doin'? I said to git yerself over here!" Lady, do you even remember last time? Are you trying to get me killed?! Virtvor thinks, suppressing the urge to say it out loud. He walks over with his wings in front of him, hiding his face and most of his front.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SporkLord @AlfredFJones (( sorry for the late reply oops work had me worn out yesterday ))

Jimin raises his crest in disdain, looking upon the rowdy Pearlcatcher. "I'd do well to ask or think first and eat later if I were you, especially if you plan on making it in this world. There is plenty of food to go around, especially in this region, as I'm sure you're aware of."

Taehyung, cowering under some determined scrub, sticks his nose out and exclaims, "Yeah! Obviously if he were food we'd have eaten him by now! We're not barbarians, we don't play with our food! And besides, we both eat bugs!" He huffs indignantly, a frigid smoke curling from his nostrils as he extricates himself from the branches and thorns he somehow avoided whilst wriggling into the brush, yelping and cursing rather liberally.

Jimin rolls his eyes, waddling back over to Kierat and pulling a reflectively shiny bit of metal from his vest. Turning the polished side to the Bogsneak, he lets him take in his reflection. "Strangest Guardian I ever did see, if you don't mind that comment."

He turns to the approaching Skydancer, his features softening for all they could -- he is a Fae, after all. "You remind me a lot of Hoseok back home," he remarks. "Don't worry, we're not going to do anything to you. Dragons we see are friends until they give us a reason to be skeptical." He throws an obvious glance over to Ryrak.
@SporkLord @AlfredFJones (( sorry for the late reply oops work had me worn out yesterday ))

Jimin raises his crest in disdain, looking upon the rowdy Pearlcatcher. "I'd do well to ask or think first and eat later if I were you, especially if you plan on making it in this world. There is plenty of food to go around, especially in this region, as I'm sure you're aware of."

Taehyung, cowering under some determined scrub, sticks his nose out and exclaims, "Yeah! Obviously if he were food we'd have eaten him by now! We're not barbarians, we don't play with our food! And besides, we both eat bugs!" He huffs indignantly, a frigid smoke curling from his nostrils as he extricates himself from the branches and thorns he somehow avoided whilst wriggling into the brush, yelping and cursing rather liberally.

Jimin rolls his eyes, waddling back over to Kierat and pulling a reflectively shiny bit of metal from his vest. Turning the polished side to the Bogsneak, he lets him take in his reflection. "Strangest Guardian I ever did see, if you don't mind that comment."

He turns to the approaching Skydancer, his features softening for all they could -- he is a Fae, after all. "You remind me a lot of Hoseok back home," he remarks. "Don't worry, we're not going to do anything to you. Dragons we see are friends until they give us a reason to be skeptical." He throws an obvious glance over to Ryrak.

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png
@seokjin @AlfredFJones

"Well I figured y'all weren't carnivores. I'm out tryin' to get food fer ma clan. Most of 'em do eat meat and evreone else is either too busy workin' er can't go a huntin'. I seen dragons like ya before hangin' 'round food 'ay ain't gonna eat, and I never seen wate'er this here guardian is now. Admittedly, yeh, we don't really need that much food sittin' in our hoard, but the last thing we need is another shortage. Bad things happen when we don't got food." Ryrak huffs and turns to walk away. "Now if y'all'll excuse me, I'm gonna find some rats er somethin'."

Virtvor quickly pulls back his wings and grabs his mentor's tail. "We're staying." Ryrak whips around, furious. "Wat you say to me, pipsqueak?!" A glint of the fading sunlight passes across his goggles. "We are staying. I've had it. I am not abandoning a chance at not having to hide in fear. Even if it's for a few days or a few hours." "You been hangin' 'round yer father too much." "Yes, I've been spending time with one of the few dragons I know cares." Ryrak rears up, hissing. "Hit me, and you'll be occupying the next grave dad digs." She drops back to her feet, glaring at Virtvor.

He turns to address Jimin, his scars now fully visible. "Thank you, sir."
@seokjin @AlfredFJones

"Well I figured y'all weren't carnivores. I'm out tryin' to get food fer ma clan. Most of 'em do eat meat and evreone else is either too busy workin' er can't go a huntin'. I seen dragons like ya before hangin' 'round food 'ay ain't gonna eat, and I never seen wate'er this here guardian is now. Admittedly, yeh, we don't really need that much food sittin' in our hoard, but the last thing we need is another shortage. Bad things happen when we don't got food." Ryrak huffs and turns to walk away. "Now if y'all'll excuse me, I'm gonna find some rats er somethin'."

Virtvor quickly pulls back his wings and grabs his mentor's tail. "We're staying." Ryrak whips around, furious. "Wat you say to me, pipsqueak?!" A glint of the fading sunlight passes across his goggles. "We are staying. I've had it. I am not abandoning a chance at not having to hide in fear. Even if it's for a few days or a few hours." "You been hangin' 'round yer father too much." "Yes, I've been spending time with one of the few dragons I know cares." Ryrak rears up, hissing. "Hit me, and you'll be occupying the next grave dad digs." She drops back to her feet, glaring at Virtvor.

He turns to address Jimin, his scars now fully visible. "Thank you, sir."
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SporkLord @seokjin ((Sorry guys, lots of school activities!))

"I am not a lizard!" Kierat hissed. He had never been so offended in his entire life. Although his tail flicked irritably a few more times, his aggressive stance relaxed when he saw the fearful Skydancer, Virtvor, stepping forward.

Looking at his reflection in Jimin's piece of metal, he roared in surprise and flared his wings. His appearance had changed completely. He was beyond unrecognizable! At least now he understood why Ryrak had mistaken him for a lizard. He opened his mouth to speak, but couldn't find the words to say. After a moment of silence, he finally spoke. "How am I supposed to lead my clan like this?" he asked himself aloud, voice full of despair.
@SporkLord @seokjin ((Sorry guys, lots of school activities!))

"I am not a lizard!" Kierat hissed. He had never been so offended in his entire life. Although his tail flicked irritably a few more times, his aggressive stance relaxed when he saw the fearful Skydancer, Virtvor, stepping forward.

Looking at his reflection in Jimin's piece of metal, he roared in surprise and flared his wings. His appearance had changed completely. He was beyond unrecognizable! At least now he understood why Ryrak had mistaken him for a lizard. He opened his mouth to speak, but couldn't find the words to say. After a moment of silence, he finally spoke. "How am I supposed to lead my clan like this?" he asked himself aloud, voice full of despair.
efp3UiJ.png