Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Redog's art shop
@Redog
Oh! I'd love to get a fullbody of my character as a teen! Pictures here (( the second and third one are the best examples )) ^^

Also is that a osumatsu fanart? >:3
@Redog
Oh! I'd love to get a fullbody of my character as a teen! Pictures here (( the second and third one are the best examples )) ^^

Also is that a osumatsu fanart? >:3
addicted toy art commissions
1WHOIfu.gif
@Popette
She is very cute!
But the character is somewhat complex and may be a little more expensive...... 1800G?
@Popette
She is very cute!
But the character is somewhat complex and may be a little more expensive...... 1800G?
@Redog
Thank you! Also that is fine, feel free to simplify it if needed - but that is fine! Do you mind if I pay when it is my turn / or half & half? / Like half up front, and then half when you send maybe a progresspic - or when you're done? You can wait to send the picture until I've sent the gems over ~
I have all the gems already, don't worry!
It is just that you're a new artist on the game, if that makes sense? ^^ hehe, sorry!!
@Redog
Thank you! Also that is fine, feel free to simplify it if needed - but that is fine! Do you mind if I pay when it is my turn / or half & half? / Like half up front, and then half when you send maybe a progresspic - or when you're done? You can wait to send the picture until I've sent the gems over ~
I have all the gems already, don't worry!
It is just that you're a new artist on the game, if that makes sense? ^^ hehe, sorry!!
1WHOIfu.gif
@Popette
Pay when turn you is OK~
You can choose a way to pay you payment~But now I'm drawing another one,pls wait me finished~
@Popette
Pay when turn you is OK~
You can choose a way to pay you payment~But now I'm drawing another one,pls wait me finished~
@Redog
Okay, thank you! I'll store the gems away, ^ w ^ just tell me when to send it!~
@Redog
Okay, thank you! I'll store the gems away, ^ w ^ just tell me when to send it!~
1WHOIfu.gif
@Redog Thank you very much for getting back to me!

I'd be looking to buy a style C (full-body) picture of this character, if possible please? Maybe something similar to this example you have, jumping in the air?

Pencil sketches- One, Two
Rough doodles- One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven

I apologize I only have doodles and sketches so far for reference! If you cannot work with these, I understand totally, just let me know!
@Redog Thank you very much for getting back to me!

I'd be looking to buy a style C (full-body) picture of this character, if possible please? Maybe something similar to this example you have, jumping in the air?

Pencil sketches- One, Two
Rough doodles- One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven

I apologize I only have doodles and sketches so far for reference! If you cannot work with these, I understand totally, just let me know!
r6J6MbS.png
[quote name="Redog" date=2016-09-26 01:15:04] @Redog lightning sprite can get 2 fullbodies. Arcane sprite can get 4~ [/quote] can i get a bust or two as well if i pay with both sprites?
Redog wrote on 2016-09-26:
@Redog

lightning sprite can get 2 fullbodies. Arcane sprite can get 4~

can i get a bust or two as well if i pay with both sprites?
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Vovina
Eh...I can't open the pictures?Sorry,I'm Chinese,some website can be used in China....If you can give me some emample else,maybe I can try!
@Vovina
Eh...I can't open the pictures?Sorry,I'm Chinese,some website can be used in China....If you can give me some emample else,maybe I can try!
@MoonGoddess
Yes,The bust will be gift~
@MoonGoddess
Yes,The bust will be gift~
@Redog Hi hi, do you do couple art? =)
@Redog Hi hi, do you do couple art? =)