Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ---
Hello! I'm looking for a Coli Grinder who would be willing to Grind in the Crystal Pools for about an hour! I can pay 30 Gems or 35K treasure to whoever is willing to do this n___n

I'd like all the loot that monsters drop, but if you see something you're interested in, please let me know. We will be trading via Two-Way Crossroads to ensure that neither of us get scammed. However you may not be able to fit all the items into one CR ^__^ so if that happens, I'll do half the currency in one CR and the other half in the second!

Thank you!
Hello! I'm looking for a Coli Grinder who would be willing to Grind in the Crystal Pools for about an hour! I can pay 30 Gems or 35K treasure to whoever is willing to do this n___n

I'd like all the loot that monsters drop, but if you see something you're interested in, please let me know. We will be trading via Two-Way Crossroads to ensure that neither of us get scammed. However you may not be able to fit all the items into one CR ^__^ so if that happens, I'll do half the currency in one CR and the other half in the second!

Thank you!
^
^
^
^
@Daisukis I can grind closer to 100K for an hour's work.
@Daisukis I can grind closer to 100K for an hour's work.
m37z8.gif
@DearestHeart, i didn't realise it was that expensive! but yeah, i'm down with that! thank you :)
@DearestHeart, i didn't realise it was that expensive! but yeah, i'm down with that! thank you :)
@Daisukis what exactly are you looking for in particular?
@Daisukis what exactly are you looking for in particular?
m37z8.gif
@DearestHeart -- food (mainly meat), familiars, chests and shards. I don't really know enough to remember the items by name but I'm not as interested in materials as I am with the other stuff
@DearestHeart -- food (mainly meat), familiars, chests and shards. I don't really know enough to remember the items by name but I'm not as interested in materials as I am with the other stuff
@Daisukis Ah, yeah, I could sell you the food/familiars if you want at autosell price, but I'm looking for the chests and shards myself.
@Daisukis Ah, yeah, I could sell you the food/familiars if you want at autosell price, but I'm looking for the chests and shards myself.
m37z8.gif
@DearestHeart I see, if you could, that'd be lovely! I need to replenish my food stores haha n__n I wish you luck getting those items ^__^
@DearestHeart I see, if you could, that'd be lovely! I need to replenish my food stores haha n__n I wish you luck getting those items ^__^