Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Sharing resources with sibling
Hi, I've got a question. I'm leaving the game, but my sister is willing to join FR during the next registration period. Would it be ok if I sent her some treasure, gems, my remaining apparel etc.? Or the only way to 'legally' share my wealth with her is giving her my account? I'd rather not do that, I want to give her occasion to make her own custom progenitor, all I want is to give her a welcome gift with some nice stuff. Note, that I'm not going to use my gathering turns to support her - I know this would be unfair. This is meant to be one-time help, not constantly using two accounts to support one player.
Hi, I've got a question. I'm leaving the game, but my sister is willing to join FR during the next registration period. Would it be ok if I sent her some treasure, gems, my remaining apparel etc.? Or the only way to 'legally' share my wealth with her is giving her my account? I'd rather not do that, I want to give her occasion to make her own custom progenitor, all I want is to give her a welcome gift with some nice stuff. Note, that I'm not going to use my gathering turns to support her - I know this would be unfair. This is meant to be one-time help, not constantly using two accounts to support one player.
@Maladict

Its against the rules to give away accounts. You can send what you have to her account - but you should do it 'all at once' and not over many days - otherwise this could be seen as multiaccounting.
@Maladict

Its against the rules to give away accounts. You can send what you have to her account - but you should do it 'all at once' and not over many days - otherwise this could be seen as multiaccounting.
@Ismaiel
Ok, thank you!
@Ismaiel
Ok, thank you!