Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pottermore Patronus Quiz
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
@Altariel

I've got a bat. I'm happy with the result but by curiosity i went to see how many option there were and Gawds! There is a lot of option and it make me incredibly happy.
@Altariel

I've got a bat. I'm happy with the result but by curiosity i went to see how many option there were and Gawds! There is a lot of option and it make me incredibly happy.
97e1e1d1e9c129e22e9ccbc1b074f310624fc24e.png
Ugh. This sounds great, but I don't have a Pottermore and it would be stupid to sign up just to do this.
Ugh. This sounds great, but I don't have a Pottermore and it would be stupid to sign up just to do this.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I got a dragonfly. Which I'm actually pretty ok with, I quite like dragonflies. They're pretty cool insects and they've been around a super long time. And I looked up some of the standard symbolism associated with them, and it's pretty interesting stuff.

Plus, it may not be a dragon, but it's got dragon in the name :P

It's amazing how many different options there are for this quiz! One list I saw had 140-ish animals
I got a dragonfly. Which I'm actually pretty ok with, I quite like dragonflies. They're pretty cool insects and they've been around a super long time. And I looked up some of the standard symbolism associated with them, and it's pretty interesting stuff.

Plus, it may not be a dragon, but it's got dragon in the name :P

It's amazing how many different options there are for this quiz! One list I saw had 140-ish animals
bookshelf.png
I got a Dolphin!! Not sure what the other choices are, but I'm happy.
I got a Dolphin!! Not sure what the other choices are, but I'm happy.
[quote name="@kkertas" date=2016-09-23 19:27:08] I got a white swan. They represent purity, love and grace. It's funny because I'm aromantic and a rather clumsy person... By any chance you can retake the test? :P [/quote] you have to make a new account. I got things i hated both times... *sigh* what does a gem gotta do?
@kkertas wrote on 2016-09-23:
I got a white swan. They represent purity, love and grace. It's funny because I'm aromantic and a rather clumsy person...

By any chance you can retake the test? :P
you have to make a new account. I got things i hated both times... *sigh*
what does a gem gotta do?
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
I got a Ginger Cat ^_^
I got a Ginger Cat ^_^
I got a black stallion!

It's funny because when I was younger I always preferred larger forms to pretend were my patronus (like an elephant) instead of tiny dogs or otters or what have you
I feel like I'm just falling into the the horse girl ravenclaw cliche here xD
I got a black stallion!

It's funny because when I was younger I always preferred larger forms to pretend were my patronus (like an elephant) instead of tiny dogs or otters or what have you
I feel like I'm just falling into the the horse girl ravenclaw cliche here xD
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngXBhgPWa.gif2OTuj7X.png
I got a buzzard. :D
I got a buzzard. :D
I got a greyhound. It's one of my favorite dog breeds, though I'm more a cat person. I didn't think my patronus could be a canine, but greyhound is not the worst option I could've gotten. ^^
I got a greyhound. It's one of my favorite dog breeds, though I'm more a cat person. I didn't think my patronus could be a canine, but greyhound is not the worst option I could've gotten. ^^
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
A Black mare??? Doesn't really suite me.. Wish they would show what they meant!
A Black mare??? Doesn't really suite me.. Wish they would show what they meant!
zhMvOXK.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24