Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hoi!
Hey all. I've been around for quite sometime however I went inactive for a while and never really had many friends here anyways. So figured I should reintroduce myself.

Names MythsFlight or Myth for short. I'm a El Ed student with an emphasis in science (Yes I am a science dork. My favorite being Astronomy and Geology. Even have a small rock collection.) As a hobby I love to do digital art as well as crafts. Lately I've been working on a Bill Cipher cosplay. Currently learning to play the ukulele too. Other things I like to do is watch and create stories. Some current favorites include Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Yugioh, and Rurouni Kenshin. I'm also a major Undertale nut.

Some of my new goals here include rebuilding the lore/bios of my clan(As well as creating a theme) and starting an art shop sometime.

It's great to be back on here and I look forward to meeting you all! ^^
Hey all. I've been around for quite sometime however I went inactive for a while and never really had many friends here anyways. So figured I should reintroduce myself.

Names MythsFlight or Myth for short. I'm a El Ed student with an emphasis in science (Yes I am a science dork. My favorite being Astronomy and Geology. Even have a small rock collection.) As a hobby I love to do digital art as well as crafts. Lately I've been working on a Bill Cipher cosplay. Currently learning to play the ukulele too. Other things I like to do is watch and create stories. Some current favorites include Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Yugioh, and Rurouni Kenshin. I'm also a major Undertale nut.

Some of my new goals here include rebuilding the lore/bios of my clan(As well as creating a theme) and starting an art shop sometime.

It's great to be back on here and I look forward to meeting you all! ^^
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.pngrainbow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5j.pngbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
hOi
hOi
You can call me anything

Or you can call me Hydra =3
@Hydrawings
Hoi, nice to meet you. I see you joined recently. How are you enjoying FR?
@Hydrawings
Hoi, nice to meet you. I see you joined recently. How are you enjoying FR?
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.pngrainbow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5j.pngbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png