Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiar Bug
For the past month or two some of my familiars won't show up on the screen where you can give one to dragons. Some do and some don't. I currently have two familiars in my hoard and neither of them are showing up. Usually I just sell them since they can't be used but one is the new sprite from the holiday and I would rather keep it. Anyone know why this might be happening?
For the past month or two some of my familiars won't show up on the screen where you can give one to dragons. Some do and some don't. I currently have two familiars in my hoard and neither of them are showing up. Usually I just sell them since they can't be used but one is the new sprite from the holiday and I would rather keep it. Anyone know why this might be happening?
You can only have 1 of the same familiar per dragon c:
You can only have 1 of the same familiar per dragon c:
Oh, as in you can't be using two of the same familiar with two different dragons in your lair @irisequa? : o Ahh that would certainly explain it haha! A bit inconvenient but its good to see it wasn't an actual bug lol. I feel a bit silly now.
Oh, as in you can't be using two of the same familiar with two different dragons in your lair @irisequa? : o Ahh that would certainly explain it haha! A bit inconvenient but its good to see it wasn't an actual bug lol. I feel a bit silly now.
Right! Here's an explanation worded better than I probably could 8'D

I can only equip one X type familiar, is it broken?
This is working as intended, you can own as many of one type of familiar as you like but you may only equip one of them at a time. You will be able to see all the familiars you own in the hoard, but only those types that are not currently equipped will show up in the box when you try to equip one.

What happens to the bonding level of a familiar when ...?
Bonding level is specific to the type of familiar, not to the individual familiar. This means that you can move familiars around, or even sell them and when you equip that type of familiar again it will be at the same bonding level as when you removed it.
Remember, to increase bonding level you need to equip them and then "pet" them by clicking on the heart button in their box. You can bond with them once a day.
Right! Here's an explanation worded better than I probably could 8'D

I can only equip one X type familiar, is it broken?
This is working as intended, you can own as many of one type of familiar as you like but you may only equip one of them at a time. You will be able to see all the familiars you own in the hoard, but only those types that are not currently equipped will show up in the box when you try to equip one.

What happens to the bonding level of a familiar when ...?
Bonding level is specific to the type of familiar, not to the individual familiar. This means that you can move familiars around, or even sell them and when you equip that type of familiar again it will be at the same bonding level as when you removed it.
Remember, to increase bonding level you need to equip them and then "pet" them by clicking on the heart button in their box. You can bond with them once a day.
Thank you so much for the help @irisequa! I do feel a bit silly now knowing it was a mistake on my part, but I learned something from this and I am very grateful! Thank you again!
Thank you so much for the help @irisequa! I do feel a bit silly now knowing it was a mistake on my part, but I learned something from this and I am very grateful! Thank you again!
Don't feel silly, you aren't the only one that's come across this! |D You're welcome for the help c:
Don't feel silly, you aren't the only one that's come across this! |D You're welcome for the help c: