Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fire Collection Hatchery - LAVA DRAGONS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
@Fawntastic

Now... What do you do? Do you own all these pretties? Or are there more people involved in this? Apologies if this is explained in the post! I am on my phone and haven't had time to properly read over this!
@Fawntastic

Now... What do you do? Do you own all these pretties? Or are there more people involved in this? Apologies if this is explained in the post! I am on my phone and haven't had time to properly read over this!
@BloodroseofPI

xD I own all these pretties, haha. The whole hatchery is mine, with a pair of commons that belong to me and Tuberose that do not have a banner yet. (They make pretty sunset babies)
@BloodroseofPI

xD I own all these pretties, haha. The whole hatchery is mine, with a pair of commons that belong to me and Tuberose that do not have a banner yet. (They make pretty sunset babies)
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Fawntastic

Geez! I still remember the last time I peeked into your Lair! I don't see you for a couple of weeks and suddenly you have some amazing dragons! What have you been doing! Ahahaha

I will let you know if I decide to reserve one of them!
@Fawntastic

Geez! I still remember the last time I peeked into your Lair! I don't see you for a couple of weeks and suddenly you have some amazing dragons! What have you been doing! Ahahaha

I will let you know if I decide to reserve one of them!
@BloodroseofPI

xD Haha, I've become a hoarder of skydancers! I can't resist! I keep impulse buying them!
You have a lovely icon, btw.

^^ And if you do, I can certainly message you about a discount~ Feels weird to charge FoF people full price. :)
@BloodroseofPI

xD Haha, I've become a hoarder of skydancers! I can't resist! I keep impulse buying them!
You have a lovely icon, btw.

^^ And if you do, I can certainly message you about a discount~ Feels weird to charge FoF people full price. :)
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Fawntastic

I love Skydancers XD I have managed to get three lovely girls for myself, just need a boy now XD

And aww thanks! That is Persephone, the Guardian Earth Egg I got while scavenging one day XD not sure if you remember her. She is now a fully gened Skydancer ahahah. You have a lovely boy in your icon too!

-scampers off to PM you-
@Fawntastic

I love Skydancers XD I have managed to get three lovely girls for myself, just need a boy now XD

And aww thanks! That is Persephone, the Guardian Earth Egg I got while scavenging one day XD not sure if you remember her. She is now a fully gened Skydancer ahahah. You have a lovely boy in your icon too!

-scampers off to PM you-
Bump!
Bump!
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Fawntastic,

That is true. Gembonding her isn't high on my list right now, so I have time to think about it!
@Fawntastic,

That is true. Gembonding her isn't high on my list right now, so I have time to think about it!
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
@Fawntastic
A bump for you, Fawny! =D This looks super amazing and really well done~ So many pretty dragons!
@Fawntastic
A bump for you, Fawny! =D This looks super amazing and really well done~ So many pretty dragons!
icewardensig_zps7f8dcf70.png
@Fenixalis
:) Thanks so much! Your icon is very very pretty, btw!
((If you were interested in any of the pairings, message me, I offer discounts for FoF members~ The Olympian Skies pair just gave me 3 eggs, so I have an extra one for grabs.))
@Fenixalis
:) Thanks so much! Your icon is very very pretty, btw!
((If you were interested in any of the pairings, message me, I offer discounts for FoF members~ The Olympian Skies pair just gave me 3 eggs, so I have an extra one for grabs.))
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
Bump!
Bump!
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92