Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction House Search
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32
i support all of this!
i support all of this!
fp9edg.png
Yes to all of this. I'm getting extremely picky about my lair and breeding pairs, and I'd love to save time with searching for dragons to buy. Also, it's extremely difficult to sell even adult dragons now, despite their colors/genes being pretty, and more search options might help boost sales.
Yes to all of this. I'm getting extremely picky about my lair and breeding pairs, and I'd love to save time with searching for dragons to buy. Also, it's extremely difficult to sell even adult dragons now, despite their colors/genes being pretty, and more search options might help boost sales.
Support! It would make looking for mates much easier
Support! It would make looking for mates much easier
cMaF4B8.png
I also wouldn't mind a search function for dragons that are ready to breed. I'm an impatient one and going through pages to find adults ready to breed is...sometimes slow and annoying. Improving that would be cool.

There are people who buy adult dragons. ME being one of these.
I also wouldn't mind a search function for dragons that are ready to breed. I'm an impatient one and going through pages to find adults ready to breed is...sometimes slow and annoying. Improving that would be cool.

There are people who buy adult dragons. ME being one of these.
Support! There is no need to say more.
Support! There is no need to say more.
cdpykkvcrkou.png
Great idea! I was about to post about adding a search option for elements and found this. Hope they add these options soon!
Great idea! I was about to post about adding a search option for elements and found this. Hope they add these options soon!
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

I just commented in another thread about this, but it shouldn't be that hard to code in ranges for the search option, which would make things so much easier. Since lair expansions are so expensive, this would also stop me from seeing 500 dragons I want that /aren't/ what I actually need at the moment...because splurging is bad.

I think this would also increase dragon sales and help with the falling prices. There are just so many dragons there some people have no time to sift through to find what they want.

Alsoooo, I think a search by level would be really handy. I have a level 16 I want to sell, but he's a Guardian with only one gene so I doubt anyone would ever notice him if I put him up for sale.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

I just commented in another thread about this, but it shouldn't be that hard to code in ranges for the search option, which would make things so much easier. Since lair expansions are so expensive, this would also stop me from seeing 500 dragons I want that /aren't/ what I actually need at the moment...because splurging is bad.

I think this would also increase dragon sales and help with the falling prices. There are just so many dragons there some people have no time to sift through to find what they want.

Alsoooo, I think a search by level would be really handy. I have a level 16 I want to sell, but he's a Guardian with only one gene so I doubt anyone would ever notice him if I put him up for sale.
Totally support. I'd love to see an ability to search by Ready To Breed, because sometimes you just want some quick stock fodder.
Totally support. I'd love to see an ability to search by Ready To Breed, because sometimes you just want some quick stock fodder.
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.png1QVTc7P.pngvOMkHEw.pngLrK9u2q.png
Support
Support
SO. MUCH. SUPPORT.
I mean really, it's hard to scroll through all those dragons and wait each page to load. I could just do black clown! I GOTTA FEED THE NEED FOR BLACK CLOWN.

(Actually that might be bad for me cause I gotta stop buying dragons and start geneing dragons)

What? You're trying to read that tiny writing? It's say nothing. IT SAYS NOTHING.
SO. MUCH. SUPPORT.
I mean really, it's hard to scroll through all those dragons and wait each page to load. I could just do black clown! I GOTTA FEED THE NEED FOR BLACK CLOWN.

(Actually that might be bad for me cause I gotta stop buying dragons and start geneing dragons)

What? You're trying to read that tiny writing? It's say nothing. IT SAYS NOTHING.
Derpy Dragons made by the amazing NakedSatan
4_zps71d2115b.png 7_zps290dd35d.png9_zps5e93132c.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32