Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Glisselda @funwithaporpoise @flareite @anhbon921 @sevenink @utadesu @Xairathan

Reminder ping since there is no snipe guard in place: Bidding ends in 2 hours, at 09:00 FRT. I will then let the brew finish up and complete the transaction with the winner.

Current highest bid is Glisselda @ 1100g (1,012,000t)
@Glisselda @funwithaporpoise @flareite @anhbon921 @sevenink @utadesu @Xairathan

Reminder ping since there is no snipe guard in place: Bidding ends in 2 hours, at 09:00 FRT. I will then let the brew finish up and complete the transaction with the winner.

Current highest bid is Glisselda @ 1100g (1,012,000t)
jvTgQEX.png
1,040,000t please

@Glisselda
@Ambrose
1,040,000t please

@Glisselda
@Ambrose
G0T86zl.jpg
Thanks to ChaosSama
Updated
Updated
jvTgQEX.png
@Ambrose

Would you be interested in some Windbound Plumage? I can't fairly show/use the LAH price as a guide, as there's...1 in the AH, and it's for an eye-popping 10kg. Last time I sold one was November of last year, and it went for 1.5 mil(and of course, it's been almost a year, and it's retired festival apparel...and so very, very pretty!)

**edited, as I found your item wishlist** If you'd be game for it, I've got the darkened scar set as well(perhaps for a future scroll brew? Each scar is in the AH between 2-400kt, so the trio wouldn't be half bad for a scroll, unless my math is horrible due to only being on cup o' coffee #1 LOL)
@Ambrose

Would you be interested in some Windbound Plumage? I can't fairly show/use the LAH price as a guide, as there's...1 in the AH, and it's for an eye-popping 10kg. Last time I sold one was November of last year, and it went for 1.5 mil(and of course, it's been almost a year, and it's retired festival apparel...and so very, very pretty!)

**edited, as I found your item wishlist** If you'd be game for it, I've got the darkened scar set as well(perhaps for a future scroll brew? Each scar is in the AH between 2-400kt, so the trio wouldn't be half bad for a scroll, unless my math is horrible due to only being on cup o' coffee #1 LOL)
@EnterTheBadger I would ABSOLUTELY be interested in the windbound plumage! I would actually consider it an AB, if that's okay with you. No need to offer the darkened scar set at all!

@EnterTheBadger I would ABSOLUTELY be interested in the windbound plumage! I would actually consider it an AB, if that's okay with you. No need to offer the darkened scar set at all!

jvTgQEX.png
@Ambrose

*chuckles* I figured that'd do the trick(and I'm SUPER glad I hoarded them!) :) -- maybe, just maybe the darkened scar set for/towards a second brewing perhaps? (I'm a horrible person who loathes grinding in the Coli, let alone with Baldwin, and I'm willing to pay the price because I need 298374576425...or two... Sneks!)
@Ambrose

*chuckles* I figured that'd do the trick(and I'm SUPER glad I hoarded them!) :) -- maybe, just maybe the darkened scar set for/towards a second brewing perhaps? (I'm a horrible person who loathes grinding in the Coli, let alone with Baldwin, and I'm willing to pay the price because I need 298374576425...or two... Sneks!)
@Sevenink you've been outbid by an AB, unfortunately.

@EnterTheBadger I would be interested in doing a second scroll for the scar set, yes! I would need a bit of time to re-brew some of the components- otherwise I would have to put the price of the sulfur on top of the price of the scroll.
@Sevenink you've been outbid by an AB, unfortunately.

@EnterTheBadger I would be interested in doing a second scroll for the scar set, yes! I would need a bit of time to re-brew some of the components- otherwise I would have to put the price of the sulfur on top of the price of the scroll.
jvTgQEX.png
@Ambrose

Oh wow, that is one heck of an AB xD Congrats
@Ambrose

Oh wow, that is one heck of an AB xD Congrats
G0T86zl.jpg
Thanks to ChaosSama
@Ambrose

Deal on the second scroll, because that sulfur can choke on itself AH-pricing wise lol! :D (also YAY, and thank you VERY much!)
@Ambrose

Deal on the second scroll, because that sulfur can choke on itself AH-pricing wise lol! :D (also YAY, and thank you VERY much!)
@EnterTheBadger thank YOU very much! If you could send a 2-way CR, ill add in the scroll once its finished brewing!

@EnterTheBadger thank YOU very much! If you could send a 2-way CR, ill add in the scroll once its finished brewing!

jvTgQEX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6