Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Who has the bogsneak recipe?
1 2
Unfortunately I'm 3 levels too low to brew them ^^;, so I'm putting in a few high level xp brews to level up.

So while I'm waiting for those, those of you at lvl 16, what are the items for them so I can start hoarding them?
Unfortunately I'm 3 levels too low to brew them ^^;, so I'm putting in a few high level xp brews to level up.

So while I'm waiting for those, those of you at lvl 16, what are the items for them so I can start hoarding them?
3RvEHPl.png
@SoundwaveKun It's mostly normal Baldwin stuff. Here, someone took a screenshot of the recipe... [img]http://i.imgur.com/yrzDmSg.png[/img] So glad I started brewing the imbued sulfurs, like... Yesterday.
@SoundwaveKun
It's mostly normal Baldwin stuff. Here, someone took a screenshot of the recipe...
yrzDmSg.png
So glad I started brewing the imbued sulfurs, like... Yesterday.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
@ShiraCheshire

Thank you so much! ^^ Man I never even touched the sulfur/etc stuff I should probably start O.O
@ShiraCheshire

Thank you so much! ^^ Man I never even touched the sulfur/etc stuff I should probably start O.O
3RvEHPl.png
I thought you needed an unhatched egg to breed that bogsneak one..XD and whew am glad you don't!
I thought you needed an unhatched egg to breed that bogsneak one..XD and whew am glad you don't!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SoundwaveKun

Breed Change: Bogsneak
2 Imbued Sulfer, 3 Grey Slime, 2 Gold Muck, 3 Copper Muck, 1 Blue Sludge, 185.000 Treasure

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
1 Imbued Sulfer, 2 Silver Muck, 1 Grey Slime, 3 Purple Ooze, 1 Blue Ooze, 65.000 Treasure
@SoundwaveKun

2 Imbued Sulfer, 3 Grey Slime, 2 Gold Muck, 3 Copper Muck, 1 Blue Sludge, 185.000 Treasure

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
1 Imbued Sulfer, 2 Silver Muck, 1 Grey Slime, 3 Purple Ooze, 1 Blue Ooze, 65.000 Treasure
@Cattlover77

Questioned was answered but thank you!
@Cattlover77

Questioned was answered but thank you!
3RvEHPl.png
[quote name="Cattlover77" date=2016-09-19 10:31:17] @SoundwaveKun Breed Change: Bogsneak 2 Imbued Sulfer, 3 Grey Slime, 2 Gold Muck, 3 Copper Muck, 1 Blue Sludge, 185.000 Treasure Unhatched Bogsneak Egg 1 Imbued Sulfer, 2 Silver Muck, 1 Grey Slime, 3 Purple Ooze, 1 Blue Ooze, 65.000 Treasure [/quote] THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This is so much easier to read than trying to focus on the picture for me right now. I'm 178 exp away from level 16 and I am TOO EXCITED TO SEE STRAIGHT about Boggy Babies!!!!!!!
Cattlover77 wrote on 2016-09-19:
@SoundwaveKun

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This is so much easier to read than trying to focus on the picture for me right now. I'm 178 exp away from level 16 and I am TOO EXCITED TO SEE STRAIGHT about Boggy Babies!!!!!!!
frsig_zpszocgp7ui.jpg
@kongu
@kongu
?bJqNt=party_oras.png[/url] IPU0tJf.png cc3E3.gif
[quote name="Cattlover77" date=2016-09-19 10:31:17] @SoundwaveKun Breed Change: Bogsneak 2 Imbued Sulfer, 3 Grey Slime, 2 Gold Muck, 3 Copper Muck, 1 Blue Sludge, 185.000 Treasure Unhatched Bogsneak Egg 1 Imbued Sulfer, 2 Silver Muck, 1 Grey Slime, 3 Purple Ooze, 1 Blue Ooze, 65.000 Treasure [/quote] @Cattlover77 what is the recipe for the Imbued Sulfur?
Cattlover77 wrote on 2016-09-19:
@SoundwaveKun

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

@Cattlover77 what is the recipe for the Imbued Sulfur?
4fr206l.png
@SeaAmoeba

1200 Treasure
1 Black Slime
1 White Slime
3 Green Ooze
1 Blue Goo
2 Fine Alchemical Reduction
@SeaAmoeba

1200 Treasure
1 Black Slime
1 White Slime