Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | looking for dragons on November 5th
Hi, my name is Leo! I'm looking for dragons on the specific date listed above. If you are hatching or have hatched anything on this date, plz suggest how much for each dragon.
thanks for your time.
Hi, my name is Leo! I'm looking for dragons on the specific date listed above. If you are hatching or have hatched anything on this date, plz suggest how much for each dragon.
thanks for your time.
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
@FallenAngelKaya5

If you'd like to check out my hatchery (link in the signature of my post), I'd be happy to put any of the non-holiday specific (Mostly what falls under Seasonal) pairs on for a nest on the 5th of November.
@FallenAngelKaya5

If you'd like to check out my hatchery (link in the signature of my post), I'd be happy to put any of the non-holiday specific (Mostly what falls under Seasonal) pairs on for a nest on the 5th of November.
FjGY6Bl.png
@Lomedraug

I'm very interested in the candy corn design. uvu
@Lomedraug

I'm very interested in the candy corn design. uvu
@FallenAngelKaya5

Unfortunately the Candy Corn ones will be hatching on October 31st! I'd be happy to give you a ping but they wouldn't be on the 5th of November.
@FallenAngelKaya5

Unfortunately the Candy Corn ones will be hatching on October 31st! I'd be happy to give you a ping but they wouldn't be on the 5th of November.
FjGY6Bl.png
@FallenAngelKaya5 Check out my pairs here! They'll all be RTB by then, so see if any interest you!
@FallenAngelKaya5 Check out my pairs here! They'll all be RTB by then, so see if any interest you!
4VUJBb.png
@CinnabarCobra

I'm interested with Filix if they will be open uvu
@CinnabarCobra

I'm interested with Filix if they will be open uvu
@FallenAngelKaya5 Okay! I'll hatch them then!
@FallenAngelKaya5 Okay! I'll hatch them then!
4VUJBb.png
@Lomedraug aah thats fine / If the toxin one will be open then I guess I'll just take that instead uvu
@Lomedraug aah thats fine / If the toxin one will be open then I guess I'll just take that instead uvu