Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 171 172
is it just me...
or does... the neck... of the dergs...
look kind of....
well.
I think the first thing I would buy for this dragon is a scarf, yes?
is it just me...
look kind of....
well.
☆Welcome to Hyraeth Vale☆
c1d7891319.png31330a02db.png
I like this new breed
I like this new breed
0AniMUO.gif blair
he/they
FR +3
Wishlist lesbian.png

Awesome breed. Time to start brewing.

Awesome breed. Time to start brewing.
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
OMGGGG
OMGGGG
[quote name="Hyraeth" date=2016-09-19 15:47:33] is it just me... or does... the neck... of the dergs... look kind of.... well. I think the first thing I would buy for this dragon is a scarf, yes? [/quote] It's not just you. That was my immediate first reaction too. The necks look kind of, uh... especially on the female, they resemble, uh... something that shouldn't be mentioned around the younger portions of the site's users. I have such mixed feelings about this new breed. The design for the body and tail, wonderful. The design for the head and fins and wings, awesome. But the necks, uh... there's really no way to say it without being vulgar. Any Boggies that join my clan are getting piles and piles of scarves and hoods TBH. Soooo awkward.
Hyraeth wrote on 2016-09-19:
is it just me...
look kind of....
well.

It's not just you. That was my immediate first reaction too. The necks look kind of, uh... especially on the female, they resemble, uh... something that shouldn't be mentioned around the younger portions of the site's users. I have such mixed feelings about this new breed. The design for the body and tail, wonderful. The design for the head and fins and wings, awesome. But the necks, uh... there's really no way to say it without being vulgar.

Any Boggies that join my clan are getting piles and piles of scarves and hoods TBH. Soooo awkward.
FooterAds.gif
Bogsneak dregs look like coatls that have smoked 10 cigarettes a second for 6 hours every day
Bogsneak dregs look like coatls that have smoked 10 cigarettes a second for 6 hours every day
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
aaaaaa its so fat and weird and cute i need one uvu
aaaaaa its so fat and weird and cute i need one uvu
It will take long to get used to.
It will take long to get used to.
1013.Pots200.Darkswirl_zpsspqg8esb.png0qgn0.gifJQoNI.gifDm7us.gifAVtS2.gif
YESSSSS I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THE NEXT BREED
YESSSSS I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THE NEXT BREED
[quote name="AyalaAtreides" date=2016-09-19 15:55:56] [quote name="Hyraeth" date=2016-09-19 15:47:33] is it just me... or does... the neck... of the dergs... look kind of.... well. I think the first thing I would buy for this dragon is a scarf, yes? [/quote] It's not just you. That was my immediate first reaction too. The necks look kind of, uh... especially on the female, they resemble, uh... something that shouldn't be mentioned around the younger portions of the site's users. I have such mixed feelings about this new breed. The design for the body and tail, wonderful. The design for the head and fins and wings, awesome. But the necks, uh... there's really no way to say it without being vulgar. Any Boggies that join my clan are getting piles and piles of scarves and hoods TBH. Soooo awkward. [/quote] And perhaps a pair of [i]pants.[/i] I'M GLAD IT WASN'T JUST ME @ImpossibleJedi4 I AM NOT ALONE
AyalaAtreides wrote on 2016-09-19:
Hyraeth wrote on 2016-09-19:
is it just me...
look kind of....
well.

It's not just you. That was my immediate first reaction too. The necks look kind of, uh... especially on the female, they resemble, uh... something that shouldn't be mentioned around the younger portions of the site's users. I have such mixed feelings about this new breed. The design for the body and tail, wonderful. The design for the head and fins and wings, awesome. But the necks, uh... there's really no way to say it without being vulgar.

Any Boggies that join my clan are getting piles and piles of scarves and hoods TBH. Soooo awkward.

And perhaps a pair of pants.
I'M GLAD IT WASN'T JUST ME
@ImpossibleJedi4
I AM NOT ALONE
☆Welcome to Hyraeth Vale☆
c1d7891319.png31330a02db.png
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 171 172