Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 342 343
It kinda looks like he's slowly transforming into a Guardian dragon? Maybe?
This thread right now
This thread right now
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
[quote name="Dendropsyche" date=2016-09-18 13:04:56] It kinda looks like he's slowly transforming into a Guardian dragon? Maybe? [/quote] ... when did Guardians have stubby backfeet, scale-less bellies, and frills? Unless he's not a new breed... but all of the breeds combined into one being
Dendropsyche wrote on 2016-09-18:

... when did Guardians have stubby backfeet, scale-less bellies, and frills?

Unless he's not a new breed... but all of the breeds combined into one being
hFT3jNj.png
@chiliicecream

Ahh dang. Sorry about that. On mobile rn it's a pain. Fixed.
@chiliicecream

Ahh dang. Sorry about that. On mobile rn it's a pain. Fixed.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
It will be 10:30 am for me... I'm not gonna survive tomorrow's morning >___<
It will be 10:30 am for me... I'm not gonna survive tomorrow's morning >___<
UbXQ54R.jpg YfP5gFc.png bK9tD5H.jpg Idhdu5a.png BczZn60.png
This is probably the best forum thread I've ever seen on FR although I've only been here since May this year. Literally everyone is coming together with the hype!

Why must college start at the time rollover happens for me ;-; I really wanna see Baldy and his final form Grand Transmutation and also witness the birth of the Brew Flight see what the admins have been hiding!

BRING ON MORE OF THE BALDY MAYMAYS
This is probably the best forum thread I've ever seen on FR although I've only been here since May this year. Literally everyone is coming together with the hype!

Why must college start at the time rollover happens for me ;-; I really wanna see Baldy and his final form Grand Transmutation and also witness the birth of the Brew Flight see what the admins have been hiding!

BRING ON MORE OF THE BALDY MAYMAYS
e52f489a8e41315cbc10c068af7ac89eb91baf88.png
I've lost count of the number of posts I've made... but I don't care. I'm way too hyped to care.
I've lost count of the number of posts I've made... but I don't care. I'm way too hyped to care.
[quote name="Jadebird" date=2016-09-18 13:03:09] [center]TODAY IS THE DAY [img]http://i.imgur.com/J7xHkid.gif[/img][/center] "Intense action and great suspense buildup." [center]"Had me on the edge of my seat the whole duration."[/center] [right]"Absolutely wonderful - would recommend to a friend."[/right] [center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]- Mutation -[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic]In theaters September 19th[/font][/size][/center] [/quote] I can imagine FR like in real life where the admins are releasing really vague trailers for a new movie every day and even though the trailers don't say much we get more and more hyped and tonight everybody is going to see the midnight premiere
Jadebird wrote on 2016-09-18:
TODAY

IS

THE

DAY

J7xHkid.gif

"Intense action and great suspense buildup."

"Had me on the edge of my seat the whole duration."

"Absolutely wonderful - would recommend to a friend."

- Mutation -

In theaters September 19th

I can imagine FR like in real life where the admins are releasing really vague trailers for a new movie every day and even though the trailers don't say much we get more and more hyped and tonight everybody is going to see the midnight premiere
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
[quote name="Jadebird" date=2016-09-18 13:03:09] [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/J7xHkid.gif[/img][/center] "Intense action and great suspense buildup." [center]"Had me on the edge of my seat the whole duration."[/center] [right]"Absolutely wonderful - would recommend to a friend."[/right] [center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]- Mutation -[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic]In theaters September 19th[/font][/size][/center] [size =2]*Gif credit to the maker.[/size] [/quote] can is be a thing
Jadebird wrote on 2016-09-18:

J7xHkid.gif

"Intense action and great suspense buildup."

"Had me on the edge of my seat the whole duration."

"Absolutely wonderful - would recommend to a friend."

- Mutation -

In theaters September 19th

*Gif credit to the maker.

can is be a thing
zhMvOXK.png
SOON.

Hopefully, at least. I'd laugh so hard if it literally just was server maintenance.
SOON.

Hopefully, at least. I'd laugh so hard if it literally just was server maintenance.
nXOilAf.png
[Hatchery Under Construction]
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 342 343