Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey everyone!
I'm a bit late to the newbie introduction party, ((I joined on the 14th and here I am making a topic on the 17th)) but hopefully it isn't too late to say hi to everyone!

Anyways, I'm Sprite! I've been enjoying Flight Rising more than I originally expected, so here's hoping my forum intro goes a-okay as well. =|:D

I look forward to hearing from everyone who responds to this. And feel free to give this newbie here some tips, those would be very much appreciated. reminders not to waste all of my treasure on cute new dragons would be fantastic too.
I'm a bit late to the newbie introduction party, ((I joined on the 14th and here I am making a topic on the 17th)) but hopefully it isn't too late to say hi to everyone!

Anyways, I'm Sprite! I've been enjoying Flight Rising more than I originally expected, so here's hoping my forum intro goes a-okay as well. =|:D

I look forward to hearing from everyone who responds to this. And feel free to give this newbie here some tips, those would be very much appreciated. reminders not to waste all of my treasure on cute new dragons would be fantastic too.
@SpriteLady

Welcome! I just joined this month as well.

Here are some links I found useful:
Coliseum: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1040710&p=mb
Flights: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1209394

Feel free to message me :)
@SpriteLady

Welcome! I just joined this month as well.

Here are some links I found useful:
Coliseum: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1040710&p=mb
Flights: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1209394

Feel free to message me :)
f0ICgJV.jpg
@Fangorn

Nice!! A warm welcome to the site for you as well!

And thanks so much for the links, that Coliseum guide is super in-deph and will definitely come in handy for me later. Especially for the hoard of hatchlings I have that will grow into capable fighters I hope

Also, I'm loving your signature, Princess Mononoke is a fantastic movie.
@Fangorn

Nice!! A warm welcome to the site for you as well!

And thanks so much for the links, that Coliseum guide is super in-deph and will definitely come in handy for me later. Especially for the hoard of hatchlings I have that will grow into capable fighters I hope

Also, I'm loving your signature, Princess Mononoke is a fantastic movie.
@SpriteLady

Hey, welcome to FR! Hope you're enjoying it so far! I have a giveaway going on for the new players if you want some free stuff like apparel, dragons, battle stones, skins, and more! Check it out here. :)
@SpriteLady

Hey, welcome to FR! Hope you're enjoying it so far! I have a giveaway going on for the new players if you want some free stuff like apparel, dragons, battle stones, skins, and more! Check it out here. :)
@britneyrox

Thanks so much!

And I'll absolutely check out that giveaway of yours, it sounds great!
although picking just one thing I like about the site thus far is quite the challenge...
@britneyrox

Thanks so much!

And I'll absolutely check out that giveaway of yours, it sounds great!
although picking just one thing I like about the site thus far is quite the challenge...
@SpriteLady

-waves- Hello and welcome! I'm kinda in the same boat as you! Just joined this registration!

How're you enjoying the site so far?
@SpriteLady

-waves- Hello and welcome! I'm kinda in the same boat as you! Just joined this registration!

How're you enjoying the site so far?
@KnightNuraStar

*waves back* YOOOO!! XD

All aboard the S.S. Flight Rising Newbies then, huh??

But I'm enjoying this site a lot actually! It's more fun than I expected it to be and I just keep spending my treasure on dragons send help

Some of the puzzle games here are pretty addicting too, which is good considering how much I spend my money, I suppose.
@KnightNuraStar

*waves back* YOOOO!! XD

All aboard the S.S. Flight Rising Newbies then, huh??

But I'm enjoying this site a lot actually! It's more fun than I expected it to be and I just keep spending my treasure on dragons send help

Some of the puzzle games here are pretty addicting too, which is good considering how much I spend my money, I suppose.
@SpiritLady

Yes! Let me tell you, I actually missed the last two registrations! And I almost screamed at my work when I saw the registration was up again. haha.

I know what you mean though! I so desperately want to fill my lair with the new dragon that's out! But, it's soo expensive right now and must save treasures for layer space. DX

What's your favorite dragon so far?

Nice, I haven't really tried the puzzle games. I started battling in the arena. 83. Can you make a lot of treasures there?
@SpiritLady

Yes! Let me tell you, I actually missed the last two registrations! And I almost screamed at my work when I saw the registration was up again. haha.

I know what you mean though! I so desperately want to fill my lair with the new dragon that's out! But, it's soo expensive right now and must save treasures for layer space. DX

What's your favorite dragon so far?

Nice, I haven't really tried the puzzle games. I started battling in the arena. 83. Can you make a lot of treasures there?
[quote name="SpriteLady" date=2016-09-17 17:46:36] I'm a bit late to the newbie introduction party, ((I joined on the 14th and here I am making a topic on the 17th)) but hopefully it isn't too late to say hi to everyone! Anyways, I'm Sprite! I've been enjoying Flight Rising more than I originally expected, so here's hoping my forum intro goes a-okay as well. =|:D I look forward to hearing from everyone who responds to this. And feel free to give this newbie here some tips, those would be very much appreciated. reminders not to waste all of my treasure on cute new dragons would be fantastic too. [/quote] I'm new as well! Hello! At first when I joined I thought "This is kinda boring..." ... now I'm so addicted. Ugh. I got some friends addicted too.
SpriteLady wrote on 2016-09-17:

I'm new as well! Hello!

At first when I joined I thought "This is kinda boring..." ... now I'm so addicted. Ugh. I got some friends addicted too.