Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done
1 2 3
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26838708

can i get this one :D @@Xiroza
i pmed you about it too c:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26838708

can i get this one :D @@Xiroza
i pmed you about it too c:
UGLRXJ9.jpg
@epesode
@Shirobambi
Sure thing!

@Nunukinz
I'm sorry, someone else asked for her first. Is there another dragon you'd like? If you would prefer I can message you the next time I breed her parents and you can have an egg from their nest.
@epesode
@Shirobambi
Sure thing!

@Nunukinz
I'm sorry, someone else asked for her first. Is there another dragon you'd like? If you would prefer I can message you the next time I breed her parents and you can have an egg from their nest.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngxiroza_by_cuttleskulls-d9ojzta.pngtumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
yeah you can message me for the next nest thanks :D @Xiroza
yeah you can message me for the next nest thanks :D @Xiroza
UGLRXJ9.jpg
@Nunukinz
Sure thing! I made a note on Blue's profile, I'll pm you the next time they nest.
@Nunukinz
Sure thing! I made a note on Blue's profile, I'll pm you the next time they nest.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngxiroza_by_cuttleskulls-d9ojzta.pngtumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
@Xiroza Hey! I'm new to FR, and I love the look of Seaform skink/Abyss spinner/Jade basic! Could I have them please?
@Xiroza Hey! I'm new to FR, and I love the look of Seaform skink/Abyss spinner/Jade basic! Could I have them please?
@freakingxut
You sure can! :)
@freakingxut
You sure can! :)
@Xiroza may I please have the white iri/ white shim/ mint circuit?
@Xiroza may I please have the white iri/ white shim/ mint circuit?
@ShadowRaven1031
Sure :)
@ShadowRaven1031
Sure :)
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
bump
bump
1 2 3