Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | trading 50KT for goatlings currency!
1 2 3 4
@teacupterrors
all done! :)
btw ill be selling the stuff i have so, i'll get more treasure to trade, would u like me to tell u when i get more?? if u still have ss to trade and ur still interested
@teacupterrors
all done! :)
btw ill be selling the stuff i have so, i'll get more treasure to trade, would u like me to tell u when i get more?? if u still have ss to trade and ur still interested
coatle_sleepy_adopt_alphasapphire_by_vampireselene13-d9ior7u.gif
@alphasapphire that'd be awesome! i have about 20mil SS and a bunch of retired items I'm looking to trade for FR stuff. I have a thread in the forums too with more details in case you wanna check that out: http://www.goatlings.com/forums/view_topic/29858/0

(I'm basically buying anything on FR haha)
@alphasapphire that'd be awesome! i have about 20mil SS and a bunch of retired items I'm looking to trade for FR stuff. I have a thread in the forums too with more details in case you wanna check that out: http://www.goatlings.com/forums/view_topic/29858/0

(I'm basically buying anything on FR haha)
CNlj7vC.giflJXuV73.gifCNlj7vC.gif
@teacupterrors oh wow thats a lot! :3 may i ask, for how much treasure would the sweet pea AD be going for? (btw if youre looking for items, i have a lot of apparel and familiars on my dragons, u can take a look if u want, to see if u want any!) and i also have these if ur interested : [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/4753a697b2c0458a860519b2b4738530.png[/img]
@teacupterrors
oh wow thats a lot! :3
may i ask, for how much treasure would the sweet pea AD be going for?
(btw if youre looking for items, i have a lot of apparel and familiars on my dragons, u can take a look if u want, to see if u want any!)
and i also have these if ur interested :
4753a697b2c0458a860519b2b4738530.png
@alphasapphire the Sweet Pea AD comes out to 542kt. I'm definitely interested in what you just posted though and I'll take a look at your lair!
How much do you sell fest currency for? I know people have different values for them, and I'd like to calculate everything ^^
@alphasapphire the Sweet Pea AD comes out to 542kt. I'm definitely interested in what you just posted though and I'll take a look at your lair!
How much do you sell fest currency for? I know people have different values for them, and I'd like to calculate everything ^^
@teacupterrors
ah thats a lot! ;v; i only have 366kt as of now so i'll have to pass the AD~ but i'm still up for trading my items, treasure etc for ss! and i've forgot to mention; i have 50 gems if you're interested!!
and about the fest currency, i always sold them at lowest AH price! :3 (most of the time it was around 800t~1kt)
@teacupterrors
ah thats a lot! ;v; i only have 366kt as of now so i'll have to pass the AD~ but i'm still up for trading my items, treasure etc for ss! and i've forgot to mention; i have 50 gems if you're interested!!
and about the fest currency, i always sold them at lowest AH price! :3 (most of the time it was around 800t~1kt)
@alphasapphire I have 2.2mil sugar stars to trade for treasure? ^-^ (No worries if you're already trading with someone else)
@alphasapphire I have 2.2mil sugar stars to trade for treasure? ^-^ (No worries if you're already trading with someone else)
@luciddreams
i'm currently trading with teacupterrors but when we're done and if i still have some treasure left, i'll let u know! :3
@luciddreams
i'm currently trading with teacupterrors but when we're done and if i still have some treasure left, i'll let u know! :3
@alphasapphire no worries! I can always trade the AD and pay you any difference if you'd rather do a combination of treasure and items for it! Can you tell me the names of the chests so i can check the pricing on them?
@alphasapphire no worries! I can always trade the AD and pay you any difference if you'd rather do a combination of treasure and items for it! Can you tell me the names of the chests so i can check the pricing on them?
@teacupterrors
ah thatd be great!! :3
and the chests in order are : petrified pinions, painted history, sedimentary sentinel, bamboo queen, gale force and sun scatter!
@teacupterrors
ah thatd be great!! :3
and the chests in order are : petrified pinions, painted history, sedimentary sentinel, bamboo queen, gale force and sun scatter!
@alphasapphire for all the chests, festival currency (i just did them at 1k each), and the 50 gems/366kt you can have the AD and i would be paying you 476000ss! I'l just make it an even 500k!
@alphasapphire for all the chests, festival currency (i just did them at 1k each), and the 50 gems/366kt you can have the AD and i would be paying you 476000ss! I'l just make it an even 500k!
1 2 3 4