Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Friends? :)
1 2 3 4
@WaterPack

Hey, there! If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a PM! I like MLP, too. c:
@WaterPack

Hey, there! If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a PM! I like MLP, too. c:
eg1jZa2.png
@sleeplessfaun Yay! Who is your fave of the mane six? Mine is Rainbow Dash. /) (Buddy request + PM coming your way)!
@sleeplessfaun Yay! Who is your fave of the mane six? Mine is Rainbow Dash. /) (Buddy request + PM coming your way)!
2000px-Autism_spectrum_infinity_awareness_symbol.svg.png
That's weird, seeing as how you're constantly adopting dragons in the adoptions threads.
That's weird, seeing as how you're constantly adopting dragons in the adoptions threads.
I've only asked to adopt one dragon in the adoptions thread?
I've only asked to adopt one dragon in the adoptions thread?
It's okay. Pretend to be new. Good luck to the people you continue to scam. I've got screenshots, soo... *shrug* Lol.
It's okay. Pretend to be new. Good luck to the people you continue to scam. I've got screenshots, soo... *shrug* Lol.
@WaterPack

Hello!
Welcome to Flight Rising, I Hope you enjoy it here ~

I'm a bit of a Furry to! Nice to see more of them around here :D
@WaterPack

Hello!
Welcome to Flight Rising, I Hope you enjoy it here ~

I'm a bit of a Furry to! Nice to see more of them around here :D
Wolven.gif
@Wolven Yay, more fur friends! Would you like to be friends? :)
@Wolven Yay, more fur friends! Would you like to be friends? :)
@WaterPack

Sure! ^^
Also, Your dragons "Alpha" and "Beta" are beautiful :)
@WaterPack

Sure! ^^
Also, Your dragons "Alpha" and "Beta" are beautiful :)
Wolven.gif
@Wolven Thank you! She is part of a breeding project with Midnight, I will breed them on a light nest to get a male Coatl then I'll sell them both. Would you like either one of them once I'm done with them? You can have them for free as long as you promise to breed them! :)
@Wolven Thank you! She is part of a breeding project with Midnight, I will breed them on a light nest to get a male Coatl then I'll sell them both. Would you like either one of them once I'm done with them? You can have them for free as long as you promise to breed them! :)
@WaterPack

Oh wow the babies look beautiful owo
I would definitely like to be Pinged/PMed when you do have some! Besides, I could pay if you want, No worries!
@WaterPack

Oh wow the babies look beautiful owo
I would definitely like to be Pinged/PMed when you do have some! Besides, I could pay if you want, No worries!
Wolven.gif
1 2 3 4