Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | First time selling a dragon!
Alright, so... normally I just, I think the dragons are my babies, lol. But I don't really have room for this guy : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1223222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12233/1223222_350.png[/img] [/url] I found the egg and hatched it, because I'm like, cat-level curious. Anyway, I'm not really sure what people would be interested in- I think if he had a tert gene he would be really pretty, and he's 1st generation, I don't know if that means anything particular. He's thistle/banana/splash, if that helps. I guess I'm trying to figure out what he would sell for, if I don't end up keeping him. (which... might happen, heh.)
Alright, so... normally I just, I think the dragons are my babies, lol. But I don't really have room for this guy :

1223222_350.png

I found the egg and hatched it, because I'm like, cat-level curious. Anyway, I'm not really sure what people would be interested in- I think if he had a tert gene he would be really pretty, and he's 1st generation, I don't know if that means anything particular. He's thistle/banana/splash, if that helps. I guess I'm trying to figure out what he would sell for, if I don't end up keeping him. (which... might happen, heh.)
Boop~

Any suggestions? Bueller? Bueller...?
Boop~

Any suggestions? Bueller? Bueller...?
Bump for the morning crowd :)
Bump for the morning crowd :)
You might be able to sell for 10k-25k for a gen 1 but his colors aren't the best together but perhaps someone wants one with that combo? I'd recommend making your thread title something like "G1 Guardian, Thistle/Banana" it may attract someone who is after that combo.
You might be able to sell for 10k-25k for a gen 1 but his colors aren't the best together but perhaps someone wants one with that combo? I'd recommend making your thread title something like "G1 Guardian, Thistle/Banana" it may attract someone who is after that combo.
Hmm, you think so? I'll definitely keep that in mind then! IDK, I think his colors are sweet, but maybe that's just my inner hoarder trying to keep him, heh.
Hmm, you think so? I'll definitely keep that in mind then! IDK, I think his colors are sweet, but maybe that's just my inner hoarder trying to keep him, heh.
@Sharo: How much treasure do you have? Because you can make more room if you have enough.
@Sharo: How much treasure do you have? Because you can make more room if you have enough.
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
@Charaquan well, not enough for what I would need to expand, and I also have distinct plans for the treasure I have :)
@Charaquan well, not enough for what I would need to expand, and I also have distinct plans for the treasure I have :)