Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gaia's B/Cers
1 2 ... 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 ... 1486 1487
That is my first nest of one, LOL! Funny that it will be in a nest elsewhere.
That is my first nest of one, LOL! Funny that it will be in a nest elsewhere.
91aeadf07cdeb01aed03ab9f3fb6d075.pngxir.gif
It is also my first nest of one.

I normal get two or three.
It is also my first nest of one.

I normal get two or three.
Kara Asumie on Gaiaonline.
Works at and Owns the B/C shop ✿Nature's Wonders✿
My Hatchery
@ElvishSorceress OMG....so gorgeous.....*looks at them all* I'm torn between 2 trying to decide which 1 lol
@ElvishSorceress OMG....so gorgeous.....*looks at them all* I'm torn between 2 trying to decide which 1 lol
OMG, Those babies are absolutely gorgeous. Are any remaining? :O [quote name="KathrynDraconna" date="2013-11-06 04:57:09"]@ElvishSorceress [/quote]
OMG, Those babies are absolutely gorgeous. Are any remaining? :O

KathrynDraconna wrote on 2013-11-06 04:57:09:
ok decided. picking this one :)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1216460
ok decided. picking this one :)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1216460
Buffy! *snugs*
Buffy! *snugs*
@AngelicTwilight
I have cleared up a lot of space since I have last pinged you. So she will be around in my lair causing trouble with her shiny hide XD You can take your time saving up treasure.
If you couldn't tell, I am a huge fan of iri/shim dragons. XD
@AngelicTwilight
I have cleared up a lot of space since I have last pinged you. So she will be around in my lair causing trouble with her shiny hide XD You can take your time saving up treasure.
If you couldn't tell, I am a huge fan of iri/shim dragons. XD
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@ElvishSorceress thank you for pinging Mialee for me. I'll sell left overs once I pick out mine.
@ElvishSorceress thank you for pinging Mialee for me. I'll sell left overs once I pick out mine.
@BuffytheBloody Yes there are... I'll post the remaining ones up once I've discussed a few things with Elvish since they are babies of her dragons I was hosting.
@BuffytheBloody Yes there are... I'll post the remaining ones up once I've discussed a few things with Elvish since they are babies of her dragons I was hosting.
@Lansly: YAY! I just got to expand my lair, so saving up treasure for her is my next goal! How much shall I save up? xD And that is pretty much my favorite combination myself... Lol!
@Lansly: YAY! I just got to expand my lair, so saving up treasure for her is my next goal! How much shall I save up? xD And that is pretty much my favorite combination myself... Lol!
91aeadf07cdeb01aed03ab9f3fb6d075.pngxir.gif
1 2 ... 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 ... 1486 1487