Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Bears!!! - Free Giveaway CLOSED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[center][img]http://dlisted.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/bounce-ounce-guy.gif[/img] Please [i]bear[/i] with me here([i]or bear once more[/i]), I am a [i]beary crazy animal[/i] at a party ;)[/center]
bounce-ounce-guy.gif

Please bear with me here(or bear once more), I am a beary crazy animal at a party ;)
I can't bear the thought of thinking of a bear pun but thank you beary much fur doing this giveaway.

Sorry just bear-ly
I can't bear the thought of thinking of a bear pun but thank you beary much fur doing this giveaway.

Sorry just bear-ly
TtwW5GH.png
Oh brother, I'm bearly being able to restrain myself. This meets all the koalafications fur being pure pandamonium. I koda not write better puns myself. The koalaity of these puns are impawsible. They are so seally, they all earn my seal of approval. Alright, I'm otter here, but a few more for the road.

293022_608_XL.jpg

1301485.png

I know... I am bear(l)y funny...
Oh brother, I'm bearly being able to restrain myself. This meets all the koalafications fur being pure pandamonium. I koda not write better puns myself. The koalaity of these puns are impawsible. They are so seally, they all earn my seal of approval. Alright, I'm otter here, but a few more for the road.

293022_608_XL.jpg

1301485.png

I know... I am bear(l)y funny...
1118lrb.gif

NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
This is imPAWSible. Just kidding. Its BEARable :P beary cute idea
This is imPAWSible. Just kidding. Its BEARable :P beary cute idea
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
A punny kitty to brighten your day :) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/675b6a729f103718d4560a88ce705915/tumblr_o2g3iiDGiV1qc2306o4_1280.png[/img]
A punny kitty to brighten your day :)
tumblr_o2g3iiDGiV1qc2306o4_1280.png
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
Closed! No more entries after this point!
Sorry, I got caught up in something irl and couldn't close it before rollover haha, I'll do the draw soon. You'll just have to...bear with me.

Also I must say I am very impressed at the sheer number of awful puns, you guys really did bear all ahaha.
Closed! No more entries after this point!
Sorry, I got caught up in something irl and couldn't close it before rollover haha, I'll do the draw soon. You'll just have to...bear with me.

Also I must say I am very impressed at the sheer number of awful puns, you guys really did bear all ahaha.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Forgive me...I had intended to do the draw tonight but I'm actually pretty sick right now and my eyes aren't focusing on the screen properly. I'll have to do it tomorrow, sorry ;; be assured that I will still complete the giveaway! I just really need to go to sleep before I pass out.
Forgive me...I had intended to do the draw tonight but I'm actually pretty sick right now and my eyes aren't focusing on the screen properly. I'll have to do it tomorrow, sorry ;; be assured that I will still complete the giveaway! I just really need to go to sleep before I pass out.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@*******
Health is definetely mire important
Please dont faint...!!!!
@*******
Health is definetely mire important
Please dont faint...!!!!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@*******
I hope you feel better soon, being sick is the worst. <3 Offering BEAR hugs!
@*******
I hope you feel better soon, being sick is the worst. <3 Offering BEAR hugs!
[img]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/3a/3a3e5d7c4e7359d86a99c5f749cf7c1933ca0386241261c2226b5463e0aeaed3.jpg[/img] @ethanol
3a3e5d7c4e7359d86a99c5f749cf7c1933ca0386241261c2226b5463e0aeaed3.jpg
@*******
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15