Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I didn't know where to put this :D
[b]anyways!!![/b] @PumpkinUkulele @Ivy25bb @Deoxtri @IntelligentWolf @Sylkaen @Swiftpaw99 @LadyKnightKatsa [center]Dear amazing people of my Natural Bounty ping list [i](and who ever sees this and wants to join in on it)[/i] I will be adding another pair to my Natural Bounty "subspecies" [s]i say subspecies like that because I dont really want to classify them that way but not sure how else to address it[/s] And I figured I would ask for your guys opinion on it :) and also take some suggestions so they can be the best they can be :D I really like that the Metals color is a double [s]sometimes triple[/s] gradient and I really want my next pair to show that off, as the lore suggests they love all rare metals not JUST gold. So I was thinking about this : [img]http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u363/Zialeska/dragon%202_zpspcbpek7h.png[/img] [img]http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u363/Zialeska/dragon%203_zps9hrdot2h.png[/img] I really like these genes and better yet they are hardly seen anymore! I think they deserve some love.. I am also taking breed suggestions but I am pretty set on WCs what do you guys think??[/center]
anyways!!! @PumpkinUkulele @Ivy25bb @Deoxtri @IntelligentWolf @Sylkaen
@Swiftpaw99 @LadyKnightKatsa
Dear amazing people of my Natural Bounty ping list (and who ever sees this and wants to join in on it) I will be adding another pair to my Natural Bounty "subspecies" i say subspecies like that because I dont really want to classify them that way but not sure how else to address it And I figured I would ask for your guys opinion on it :) and also take some suggestions so they can be the best they can be :D

I really like that the Metals color is a double sometimes triple gradient and I really want my next pair to show that off, as the lore suggests they love all rare metals not JUST gold.

So I was thinking about this :
dragon%202_zpspcbpek7h.png
dragon%203_zps9hrdot2h.png

I really like these genes and better yet they are hardly seen anymore! I think they deserve some love..

I am also taking breed suggestions but I am pretty set on WCs

what do you guys think??
aYhvX0g.pngzdbZ9VU.pngPPzxarU.png
@Zialeska I love that gene combination :D

edit: i went to edit this because of grammar and accidentally quoted it... oops, sorry
@Zialeska I love that gene combination :D

edit: i went to edit this because of grammar and accidentally quoted it... oops, sorry
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
@Zialeska Oooooh prettttyyyyy I like this look MUCH better on the female WC though. Maybe you could get a WC/Coatl couple? Because damn, clown on the coatl fluff. so spotted, so coot [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=3&breed=12&element=11&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=9&winggene=13&wings=140&auth=0e563ab5353297bbcf6db15d1fb8603b81e8f265&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Zialeska
Oooooh prettttyyyyy
I like this look MUCH better on the female WC though. Maybe you could get a WC/Coatl couple? Because damn, clown on the coatl fluff. so spotted, so coot
dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=3&breed=12&element=11&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=9&winggene=13&wings=140&auth=0e563ab5353297bbcf6db15d1fb8603b81e8f265&dummyext=prev.png
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Zialeska
Any tripple metal pair is perfect in my book! The genes you've picked out are very nice, and I especially love how the Okapi plays with the stripes in the Clown.
@Zialeska
Any tripple metal pair is perfect in my book! The genes you've picked out are very nice, and I especially love how the Okapi plays with the stripes in the Clown.
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
@Deoxtri I was thinking about WC coatl pairing!! hmmm
@Deoxtri I was thinking about WC coatl pairing!! hmmm
aYhvX0g.pngzdbZ9VU.pngPPzxarU.png
I think they're both lovely. Clown is one of my favorite genes.
I think they're both lovely. Clown is one of my favorite genes.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
@Zialeska

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh clown genes!! How pretty!

Heckel yesel sign me up for that ping!
@Zialeska

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh clown genes!! How pretty!

Heckel yesel sign me up for that ping!
fire_ani.gif