Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout - Everyone for free
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@EmbryoHarmony I could do 24kt?
@EmbryoHarmony I could do 24kt?
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
@MaroonedFighters The current offer can be found in the OP. I'm sorry, I cannot accept that offer at present.
@MaroonedFighters The current offer can be found in the OP. I'm sorry, I cannot accept that offer at present.
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Semi-canon, 10th Pass, Dragonriders of Pern RP site

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
@EmbryoHarmony I can give you their entire first nest? I wilk PM or ping you when they nest and hatch, and you can have every hatchling from their first nest?
@EmbryoHarmony I can give you their entire first nest? I wilk PM or ping you when they nest and hatch, and you can have every hatchling from their first nest?
@MaroonedFighters I am not interested in an entire nest from them, sorry.
@MaroonedFighters I am not interested in an entire nest from them, sorry.
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
@EmbryoHarmony I can give you maybe 2 babies if you're interested in more than 1? If not then I can offer both 40kt and 1 bab
@EmbryoHarmony I can give you maybe 2 babies if you're interested in more than 1? If not then I can offer both 40kt and 1 bab
@MaroonedFighters I am only interested in one right now, yes. I will put your bid down, and inform the other bidders.

@Spazzifras and @Fangurl, a new offer has been made on the pair. You can find it in the OP.
@MaroonedFighters I am only interested in one right now, yes. I will put your bid down, and inform the other bidders.

@Spazzifras and @Fangurl, a new offer has been made on the pair. You can find it in the OP.
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
@EmbryoHarmony
I can do 70k on the imps and a baby back if you wanted. :) they are cuties
@EmbryoHarmony
I can do 70k on the imps and a baby back if you wanted. :) they are cuties
VzRqTgb.jpg14315zt.png
@EmbryoHarmony Thank you for the ping and updates! I appreciate it. Sadly I cannot bid anymore than my original noffer. Thanks for your time.
@EmbryoHarmony Thank you for the ping and updates! I appreciate it. Sadly I cannot bid anymore than my original noffer. Thanks for your time.
@embryoharmony may I adopt garret? hes so pretty! :D
@embryoharmony may I adopt garret? hes so pretty! :D
@EmbryoHarmony Can I please adopt Garret? The male thylacine Skydancer? Thanks so much!!
@EmbryoHarmony Can I please adopt Garret? The male thylacine Skydancer? Thanks so much!!
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngitem_aged_tome_by_dogi_crimson-da8wd5t.gifitem_impure_sacridite_by_dogi_crimson-dccyhgf.gifitem_bottled_embers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5i1.gifegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifcerdae_sparkle_by_dogi_crimson-da6i1rp.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifrGXFvHY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10