Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clio's Art Shop [dragons & gijinkas]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31
@Heathers gotcha, thank you! i've been so excited to do this one. i'll shoot you a PM in a second.
@Heathers gotcha, thank you! i've been so excited to do this one. i'll shoot you a PM in a second.
tumblr_o7ghblpi0W1qe1992o6_r1_500.png
@cliones

Can you put me on the slots pinglist for whenever you're back to doing ferals?
@cliones

Can you put me on the slots pinglist for whenever you're back to doing ferals?
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho2_500.png
@wwhirlybirb absolutely!
@wwhirlybirb absolutely!
@cliones EEEE I've been waiting so happily for you to open!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=71783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/718/71783_350.png[/img] [/url] Art Type: Feral Colored Sketch Fullbody Apparel: As much as will fit, though the most important parts are her accent and her book. If you can add in a quill, either behind her ear or in her hand, that would be amazing! Personality: She's a bit eccentric. She's a storyteller, and also the clan archivist. She's always got a book, quill, and ink stone on her to document things in. She likes to think she's a great artist, but uh, she's got a lot of practice to do before she can start illustrating her books. Payment Type: USD Other Requests: Anything with her book/quill would be wonderful!
@cliones EEEE I've been waiting so happily for you to open!!

71783_350.png

Art Type: Feral Colored Sketch Fullbody
Apparel: As much as will fit, though the most important parts are her accent and her book. If you can add in a quill, either behind her ear or in her hand, that would be amazing!
Personality: She's a bit eccentric. She's a storyteller, and also the clan archivist. She's always got a book, quill, and ink stone on her to document things in. She likes to think she's a great artist, but uh, she's got a lot of practice to do before she can start illustrating her books.
Payment Type: USD
Other Requests: Anything with her book/quill would be wonderful!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Infectionary HERE I AMMMM thank you for being so patient!!
i charge +$1 per apparel item over 3 pieces, so i could fit them all and your total will come up to $38 (not including the glowing clawtips i won't charge for that). if you're cool with that i'll PM you with my paypal~
@Infectionary HERE I AMMMM thank you for being so patient!!
i charge +$1 per apparel item over 3 pieces, so i could fit them all and your total will come up to $38 (not including the glowing clawtips i won't charge for that). if you're cool with that i'll PM you with my paypal~
@cliones

*slliiddess in*

Haahha I just got paid perfect timing

References: X
Art Type: Colored Sketch Headshot
Personality: Very positive and kind. She's my space dragon ;v; Based on this dragon
Other Requests: Nope~
@cliones

*slliiddess in*

Haahha I just got paid perfect timing

References: X
Art Type: Colored Sketch Headshot
Personality: Very positive and kind. She's my space dragon ;v; Based on this dragon
Other Requests: Nope~
@cliones Could you please add me to your gijinka slots pinglist? Your artwork is gorgeous!
@cliones Could you please add me to your gijinka slots pinglist? Your artwork is gorgeous!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina heck yeah! thank you so much ;v;
@Vovina heck yeah! thank you so much ;v;
@cliones Lets call it an even $40! :D I like round numbers hehe
@cliones Lets call it an even $40! :D I like round numbers hehe
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@cliones
Do you take mixed payment? I've leaving FR and I wanna spend my treasure and gems.
@cliones
Do you take mixed payment? I've leaving FR and I wanna spend my treasure and gems.
BPIP2sU.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31