Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fixed
Okay over the past few days, the "check all" Buttons in hoard wouldn't load in, but I could still press them, but than today, this replaced it??? [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/1d44/f/2016/247/3/8/uh__by_mr_mooseh-dagfmml.png[/img] This is honestly so funny to me? I'm so confused on why its that? If my browser just messed up or?? Because every time I go to hoard its still there. Is this just for me? like i'm honestly so confused but laughing at this so much?? I'm not sure if its my browser or if I messed up something along the way, or if its just the game?
Okay over the past few days, the "check all" Buttons in hoard wouldn't load in, but I could still press them, but than today, this replaced it???

uh__by_mr_mooseh-dagfmml.png

This is honestly so funny to me? I'm so confused on why its that? If my browser just messed up or?? Because every time I go to hoard its still there.
Is this just for me? like i'm honestly so confused but laughing at this so much??
I'm not sure if its my browser or if I messed up something along the way, or if its just the game?
@emolysmoly c: It's a display issue on your end. You can fix it by clearing your cache.
@emolysmoly c: It's a display issue on your end. You can fix it by clearing your cache.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

thank you! Its fixed now~
@Lonin

thank you! Its fixed now~