Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your pet's names?
I have three dogs named Abby, Callie, and Bridgette.
I have three dogs named Abby, Callie, and Bridgette.
tumblr_p7ma4qt5H21rravn7o1_250.giftumblr_p7mblaMV5y1rravn7o1_75sq.pngtumblr_p7mbltyyvi1rravn7o1_100.pngtumblr_p7mb475GHV1rravn7o1_75sq.pngreshiram.gif
I've got a couple of cats. The first is a little tuxedo cat with great big green eyes named Vlad. And, because I have a tendency to name my pets ridiculous things, his full name is Baron Vladimir Alexei von Ivanovsky. The other cat is a mostly way, partially grey cat twice the size of Vlad named Garlic Bread.
I've got a couple of cats. The first is a little tuxedo cat with great big green eyes named Vlad. And, because I have a tendency to name my pets ridiculous things, his full name is Baron Vladimir Alexei von Ivanovsky. The other cat is a mostly way, partially grey cat twice the size of Vlad named Garlic Bread.
I have two dogs, a cat, and two betta fish (one is my sister's and one is mine). OuO

Bailey is our 10yr old Alaskan husky rescue that we got while living there. She has the prettiest blue eyes. <3

Our 2yr old Springer Spaniel is named Moses... the story behind his name is that he had pneumonia as a puppy and lived in a wicker basket for a few days. They gave him sugar water and he miraculously recovered, so the breeder named him Moses.

Angelo, our lynx point Siamese kitten, was a shelter rescue. The shelter workers had originally thought he was female so they named him Angel... welp, turns out he is a boy. We tweaked his name accordingly.

I have a royal blue veil tail betta named Azure, and my sister has a red betta named Sunny. c:
I have two dogs, a cat, and two betta fish (one is my sister's and one is mine). OuO

Bailey is our 10yr old Alaskan husky rescue that we got while living there. She has the prettiest blue eyes. <3

Our 2yr old Springer Spaniel is named Moses... the story behind his name is that he had pneumonia as a puppy and lived in a wicker basket for a few days. They gave him sugar water and he miraculously recovered, so the breeder named him Moses.

Angelo, our lynx point Siamese kitten, was a shelter rescue. The shelter workers had originally thought he was female so they named him Angel... welp, turns out he is a boy. We tweaked his name accordingly.

I have a royal blue veil tail betta named Azure, and my sister has a red betta named Sunny. c:
I have an awesome grey tabby cat named Chester, and a betta named Captain America. He's red white and blue and is super patriotic. We mostly just call him Captain.
I have an awesome grey tabby cat named Chester, and a betta named Captain America. He's red white and blue and is super patriotic. We mostly just call him Captain.
Chilean rose tarantula named Mr.Wiggles.
Chilean rose tarantula named Mr.Wiggles.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
My sister's bearded dragon is named Dirkethus.
My sister's bearded dragon is named Dirkethus.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Two cats named Tuxie(my cat) and Joseph (my sister's cat) and a dog named Ruby.
Two cats named Tuxie(my cat) and Joseph (my sister's cat) and a dog named Ruby.
Frankenstein3.jpg
I have a ball python named Maple, a bearded dragon named Randall (Monster's Inc. yo), and a brown anole/Bahaman anole named Cinnamon. I call him Sin sometimes.
I have a ball python named Maple, a bearded dragon named Randall (Monster's Inc. yo), and a brown anole/Bahaman anole named Cinnamon. I call him Sin sometimes.
I have a cat named Pumpkin, (we call him PK)
My bro has a cat named Yoda,
And we have a dog named Maggie.

We also used to have cats named Oreo, Cloe, and snickers :3
I have a cat named Pumpkin, (we call him PK)
My bro has a cat named Yoda,
And we have a dog named Maggie.

We also used to have cats named Oreo, Cloe, and snickers :3
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
I have a betta named Lucifer as a joke on my college CA's, they walked by, saw the supernatural logo on my door and I overheard one ask the other if I was a satan worshipper or something. I got a red betta not long after that, (3.5 years ago!) and he needed a name, he has a serious attitude problem, so Lucifer stuck.
I have a betta named Lucifer as a joke on my college CA's, they walked by, saw the supernatural logo on my door and I overheard one ask the other if I was a satan worshipper or something. I got a red betta not long after that, (3.5 years ago!) and he needed a name, he has a serious attitude problem, so Lucifer stuck.
MUYNhfy.png 7UXlQKU.gif Hawketh3.png 0PhYgPv.png kwDfn0K.png