Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [ s ] Gene'd/Double/Ect. Gen1's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Raidye

Ahh Scarabid just sent the CR for 1kg, so I can't go for less, I'm sorry. ;o;

@Scarabid

To make it fair to the both of you, since Raidye was here first, would you guys like a proper auction or would you like to discuss it? I don't wanna snuff anyone. ;o;
@Raidye

Ahh Scarabid just sent the CR for 1kg, so I can't go for less, I'm sorry. ;o;

@Scarabid

To make it fair to the both of you, since Raidye was here first, would you guys like a proper auction or would you like to discuss it? I don't wanna snuff anyone. ;o;
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Cassichu could you hold the sand boy for me? for maybe a day or so. Have a 10kg offer right now im waiting on a response on (:
@Cassichu could you hold the sand boy for me? for maybe a day or so. Have a 10kg offer right now im waiting on a response on (:
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Mermaidlagoon

Most certainly! I'll hold onto him. C:
Hope you get that nice sale!
@Mermaidlagoon

Most certainly! I'll hold onto him. C:
Hope you get that nice sale!
@Cassichu @Raidye

Sorry about that- meant to post when I sent the CR but got pulled away!

I'd be happy to discuss this, sure, I don't wanna grab him out from under you, Raidye! (Okay, maybe I do a LITTLE, because he's so pretty. That'd be unfair though. :P)
@Cassichu @Raidye

Sorry about that- meant to post when I sent the CR but got pulled away!

I'd be happy to discuss this, sure, I don't wanna grab him out from under you, Raidye! (Okay, maybe I do a LITTLE, because he's so pretty. That'd be unfair though. :P)
@Scarabid

No problem! I just wanted to make sure we come to a fair conclusion. ;v;
@Scarabid

No problem! I just wanted to make sure we come to a fair conclusion. ;v;
@Cassichu

ah _(:3 l ∠)_

I'd like to do an auction, but sadly I only have 1150g, so I doubt I'd win kdsjvn

@scarabid

You were faster than I was, so all's fair! It's nbd :'>

If you ever decide to sell him though hmu! I'll be glad to buy him B)

Edit: oop, god I'm sleepy - if it wasn't clear I'm totally fine with scarabid taking him!!
@Cassichu

ah _(:3 l ∠)_

I'd like to do an auction, but sadly I only have 1150g, so I doubt I'd win kdsjvn

@scarabid

You were faster than I was, so all's fair! It's nbd :'>

If you ever decide to sell him though hmu! I'll be glad to buy him B)

Edit: oop, god I'm sleepy - if it wasn't clear I'm totally fine with scarabid taking him!!
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
@Raidye

I'd be happy to note you down for first chance if I ever sell him! Or offer you a free baby if I end up finding the perfect mate for him or something?? Whatever works really, I'll be sure to note down your name!

@Cassichu

If that's all good with you then I'm still up to buy Verdant!
@Raidye

I'd be happy to note you down for first chance if I ever sell him! Or offer you a free baby if I end up finding the perfect mate for him or something?? Whatever works really, I'll be sure to note down your name!

@Cassichu

If that's all good with you then I'm still up to buy Verdant!
@Raiyde @Scarabid

Ahh, alright then, sounds good to me. I am sorry about that Raidye. ;v;

I'll go ahead and finish the crossroads then, Scara. Please to keep me updated on him; it feels bitter sweet to let him go. <3
@Raiyde @Scarabid

Ahh, alright then, sounds good to me. I am sorry about that Raidye. ;v;

I'll go ahead and finish the crossroads then, Scara. Please to keep me updated on him; it feels bitter sweet to let him go. <3
@scarabid

ah ;A; No, that's fine -- I'm hoping to get rid of all but my fandragons & replacing them with unbred G1s - While I'm sure the kid would be cute they likely wouldn't end up staying with me for very long orz

but thank you!! I appreciate it
@scarabid

ah ;A; No, that's fine -- I'm hoping to get rid of all but my fandragons & replacing them with unbred G1s - While I'm sure the kid would be cute they likely wouldn't end up staying with me for very long orz

but thank you!! I appreciate it
@Cassichu

It's totally fine!! No worries at all :'>

Sadly I can't reasonable offer on the other spirals you have, so good luck selling!! You have lots of cute G1s here :'>
@Cassichu

It's totally fine!! No worries at all :'>

Sadly I can't reasonable offer on the other spirals you have, so good luck selling!! You have lots of cute G1s here :'>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9