Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Unhatched lightning egg
Hello I am selling an Unhatched lightning egg for 185kt thank you!
Unhatched Lightning Egg
Hello I am selling an Unhatched lightning egg for 185kt thank you!
Unhatched Lightning Egg
Bump
Bump
@CHAOSS

Shot in the dark, but would you at all consider item trades for it? I can offer treasure chests (Iron/Gilded) or things like Baldwin/Swipp items, exalt fodder, etc. If there're some things in particular you're looking for I can also check my hoard for it.

If not, have a free bump! :)
@CHAOSS

Shot in the dark, but would you at all consider item trades for it? I can offer treasure chests (Iron/Gilded) or things like Baldwin/Swipp items, exalt fodder, etc. If there're some things in particular you're looking for I can also check my hoard for it.

If not, have a free bump! :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz I would consider trading for exalt fodder plus apparel/familiars/chests. As long as they totaled 185kt. No baldwins brew items.
@Twizz I would consider trading for exalt fodder plus apparel/familiars/chests. As long as they totaled 185kt. No baldwins brew items.
@CHAOSS

Alrighty! I can offer the following for it:

Corundum Chameleon (32.5K)
14 Iron Treasure Chests (valued at 11K each, much lower than current AH, for a total of 154K)

I can also swap out some amount of chests for any of the following apparel if it interests you (I wasn't sure what you liked):

Brass Steampunk Gloves
Pretty Purple Arm Bow
Black Highnoon Hank
Crown of Bones (x3)
Whisperer's Cowl
Forest Green Chest Wrap
Bloodscale Greaves
Ornate Iron Necklace
Tropical Birdskull Armband
Tropical Birdskull Necklace
Tarnished Steel Boots
Silver Filigree Breastplate
Teardrop Chroma Earrings
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Pendant
Contrast Aviator Satchel
Tanned Rogue Hood
Mage's Cranberry Overcoat

Hope that sounds good to you! :)
@CHAOSS

Alrighty! I can offer the following for it:

Corundum Chameleon (32.5K)
14 Iron Treasure Chests (valued at 11K each, much lower than current AH, for a total of 154K)

I can also swap out some amount of chests for any of the following apparel if it interests you (I wasn't sure what you liked):

Brass Steampunk Gloves
Pretty Purple Arm Bow
Black Highnoon Hank
Crown of Bones (x3)
Whisperer's Cowl
Forest Green Chest Wrap
Bloodscale Greaves
Ornate Iron Necklace
Tropical Birdskull Armband
Tropical Birdskull Necklace
Tarnished Steel Boots
Silver Filigree Breastplate
Teardrop Chroma Earrings
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Pendant
Contrast Aviator Satchel
Tanned Rogue Hood
Mage's Cranberry Overcoat

Hope that sounds good to you! :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz I will think about it.
@Twizz I will think about it.
@CHAOSS

Okay!

I can also up the number of Iron Chests to 16 to sweeten the deal OR trade out 2 of them for a Gilded Decorative Chest (so you'd get 12 Iron chests and a Gilded Treasure chest).
@CHAOSS

Okay!

I can also up the number of Iron Chests to 16 to sweeten the deal OR trade out 2 of them for a Gilded Decorative Chest (so you'd get 12 Iron chests and a Gilded Treasure chest).
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png