Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Moonlit Glade Lore Hatchery- ON HIATUS
@moonlitlegacy
Could I be out on your ping list please?
@moonlitlegacy
Could I be out on your ping list please?
@Togolinder Of course!

@Novawaltz I'm glad you like them. :)
@Togolinder Of course!

@Novawaltz I'm glad you like them. :)
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
@TheSilverPaunda Please let me have the link to your hatchery when you are finished, and I'll put you up in Affiliates
@TheSilverPaunda Please let me have the link to your hatchery when you are finished, and I'll put you up in Affiliates
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
@MoonlitLegacy Sorry about that! This is my current hatchery. I'm making a new one, so yeah. :(
@MoonlitLegacy Sorry about that! This is my current hatchery. I'm making a new one, so yeah. :(
6yYmRyF.gif
@Moonlitlegacy
Thank you so so much!
@Moonlitlegacy
Thank you so so much!
@Ixris, @Togolinder @Novawaltz

All buttercup fairies have been sold. Gladekeeper cult child (they one egged me) will hatch tomorrow. It will have a coded bio.
@Ixris, @Togolinder @Novawaltz

All buttercup fairies have been sold. Gladekeeper cult child (they one egged me) will hatch tomorrow. It will have a coded bio.
@MoonlitLegacy - Oh thank goodness! I have literally no space for new dragons, and those buttercup kids were seriously tempting me. D:

On a less-Me-related note: Congrats!! :) They were totally beautiful!
@MoonlitLegacy - Oh thank goodness! I have literally no space for new dragons, and those buttercup kids were seriously tempting me. D:

On a less-Me-related note: Congrats!! :) They were totally beautiful!
Jw6V2pe.png
Oakrest
The Mossy Stone
@Novawaltz @ixris @Togolinder

Lace and Iseda are about to have their last clutch of the season, before I let them rest over the long fall and winter season. These four babies will be the last hatch until next year in May, when I will begin their cycle again. During the fall and winter I will have two new pairs. If you would like to be pinged when they show up, please let me know.

The last hatchlings will be here five days from now.
@Novawaltz @ixris @Togolinder

Lace and Iseda are about to have their last clutch of the season, before I let them rest over the long fall and winter season. These four babies will be the last hatch until next year in May, when I will begin their cycle again. During the fall and winter I will have two new pairs. If you would like to be pinged when they show up, please let me know.

The last hatchlings will be here five days from now.
@MoonlitLegacy - I'd like to remain on your general pinglist. :)
@MoonlitLegacy - I'd like to remain on your general pinglist. :)
Jw6V2pe.png
Oakrest
The Mossy Stone
@Endeavour @TheSilverPaunda

I have my banner up! It took a long time, but at last, it is ready.
@Endeavour @TheSilverPaunda

I have my banner up! It took a long time, but at last, it is ready.