Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Mineral Show - gijinka hatchery
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53
@wrightNDesk
False Prophets please!
And I don't see her anymore I guess somebody already got her.
@wrightNDesk
False Prophets please!
And I don't see her anymore I guess somebody already got her.
@Togolinder yeah someone bought her right around the time I replied, sorry! And I'll add you to the list :)
@Togolinder yeah someone bought her right around the time I replied, sorry! And I'll add you to the list :)
WMVWGXM.png
@WrightNDesk
Okay thank you so much! And it's alright not your fault!
@WrightNDesk
Okay thank you so much! And it's alright not your fault!
@WrightNDesk

Can you please add me to your general ping list? :'D
@WrightNDesk

Can you please add me to your general ping list? :'D
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz Sure thing!
@Novawaltz Sure thing!
WMVWGXM.png
@WrightNDesk

Sounds good to me! Thank you so much. I can't wait. Will I wait for the ping before sending payment?
@WrightNDesk

Sounds good to me! Thank you so much. I can't wait. Will I wait for the ping before sending payment?
@Capcicle I'm not sure what you mean?
@Capcicle I'm not sure what you mean?
WMVWGXM.png
@WrightNDesk

Sorry to confuse. I guess I should have asked how the transaction will go. Will you be pinging me when it is my turn and then setting up a crossroads and I will send you payment then? Or do you have a particular way about receiving payment?
@WrightNDesk

Sorry to confuse. I guess I should have asked how the transaction will go. Will you be pinging me when it is my turn and then setting up a crossroads and I will send you payment then? Or do you have a particular way about receiving payment?
@Capcicle The way I operate my pinglist is just to let people know hatchlings are on the market, not by pinging each person individually. When a nest hatches, I post the hatchlings and their art and ping everyone on the general list and the pair's list. For popular pairs, I usually wait about 6 hours before putting the hatchlings on the AH or posting to tumblr. If a hatchling has not been listed to the AH, you are free to send a CR, and while I have yet to experience this, if two people send CRs for the same dragon, I'll send it to the CR sent first. Once the courtesy period is up, I'll put the dragon on the AH, where you can autobuy. It'll be your 'turn' as soon as the nest hatches; less stress for me than going all the way through the list.

(I will of course hold hatchlings if asked, to give people time to get the money ready.)
@Capcicle The way I operate my pinglist is just to let people know hatchlings are on the market, not by pinging each person individually. When a nest hatches, I post the hatchlings and their art and ping everyone on the general list and the pair's list. For popular pairs, I usually wait about 6 hours before putting the hatchlings on the AH or posting to tumblr. If a hatchling has not been listed to the AH, you are free to send a CR, and while I have yet to experience this, if two people send CRs for the same dragon, I'll send it to the CR sent first. Once the courtesy period is up, I'll put the dragon on the AH, where you can autobuy. It'll be your 'turn' as soon as the nest hatches; less stress for me than going all the way through the list.

(I will of course hold hatchlings if asked, to give people time to get the money ready.)
WMVWGXM.png
@WrightNDesk

Thank you for the clarification! I just didn't want to mess up your system and clear up my confusion on the matter. I apologize for the confusion, but thank you for the patience to explain.
@WrightNDesk

Thank you for the clarification! I just didn't want to mess up your system and clear up my confusion on the matter. I apologize for the confusion, but thank you for the patience to explain.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53