Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Mineral Show - gijinka hatchery
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53
@WrightNDesk
I'd love a ping for thunder spirits! Do you know how much you'll be selling the hatchlings for? :0
@WrightNDesk
I'd love a ping for thunder spirits! Do you know how much you'll be selling the hatchlings for? :0
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine I'll add you! I'll probably be selling them for around 100g, if not slightly more.
@Iodine I'll add you! I'll probably be selling them for around 100g, if not slightly more.
WMVWGXM.png
Can be I added on the ping list for thunder spirits please? Thanks so much 8)

@WrightNDesk

@WrightNDesk

@WrightNDesk

@WrightNDesk
@maysin Will-do!
@maysin Will-do!
WMVWGXM.png
@WrightNDesk
Can I please be put on the ping list for Thunder Spirits? Male hatchlings specifically, if it's possible c:
@WrightNDesk
Can I please be put on the ping list for Thunder Spirits? Male hatchlings specifically, if it's possible c:
tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo1_75sq.png 000000000
  • Kuro
  • they/them
  • FR time+8
0000000 000000 tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo2_r1_75sq.png
@Pathogenic Sure thing, I'll make a note of it!
@Pathogenic Sure thing, I'll make a note of it!
WMVWGXM.png
@WrightNDesk

Whoo! I finally found your hatchery! Thank goodness! I saw your Thunder Spirits on Tumblr and then I lost that post and I had been on a journey since to find your pairing.

Is there any way that I could get on the pinglist for Thunder Spirits and River Valley? Male Tundras for both? I know it will probably be a while until I could probably buy one, but I am willing to wait.

I looked through all your pairings and they are gorgeous combinations.

Is it alright if I also inquire how much for each hatchling you are asking for? And what payment you accept?
@WrightNDesk

Whoo! I finally found your hatchery! Thank goodness! I saw your Thunder Spirits on Tumblr and then I lost that post and I had been on a journey since to find your pairing.

Is there any way that I could get on the pinglist for Thunder Spirits and River Valley? Male Tundras for both? I know it will probably be a while until I could probably buy one, but I am willing to wait.

I looked through all your pairings and they are gorgeous combinations.

Is it alright if I also inquire how much for each hatchling you are asking for? And what payment you accept?
@WrightNDesk
May I buy Daphnis from you in treasure
Also may I be added to your pinglist
@WrightNDesk
May I buy Daphnis from you in treasure
Also may I be added to your pinglist
@Capcicle I'll add you to those lists when I get home! I list my dragons for gems. River Vallry will probably be around 80g each, Thunder Spirits arounf 100g if not more. I will also take gems at a 1:800 ratio

@Togolinder Sure thing, her price in treasure is 65kT, set up a CR and I'll send her over when I get home from work! And which pinglisr did you want on?
@Capcicle I'll add you to those lists when I get home! I list my dragons for gems. River Vallry will probably be around 80g each, Thunder Spirits arounf 100g if not more. I will also take gems at a 1:800 ratio

@Togolinder Sure thing, her price in treasure is 65kT, set up a CR and I'll send her over when I get home from work! And which pinglisr did you want on?
WMVWGXM.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53