Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 on 1 with CCMaddict
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@CCMaddict Not exactly.
@CCMaddict Not exactly.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@DragonSeeker how not exactly?
@DragonSeeker how not exactly?
@CCMaddict Plot twists. Once I figure one out.
@CCMaddict Plot twists. Once I figure one out.
@DragonSeeker allright I will wait then.
@DragonSeeker allright I will wait then.
@CCMaddict Guess wat. Plot twist.

Malachi jumped out of the way just before something jolted past him, and then headed for the forest. Then multiple horses bolted after whatever it was. He let out a screech, but not loud enough for the neighing horses and their riders to hear. The creature bolted past Chaos, nearly knocking him over, and was still being followed by the group of horses and their riders, who were all shouting and shaking their weapons threateningly at the thing.
@CCMaddict Guess wat. Plot twist.

Malachi jumped out of the way just before something jolted past him, and then headed for the forest. Then multiple horses bolted after whatever it was. He let out a screech, but not loud enough for the neighing horses and their riders to hear. The creature bolted past Chaos, nearly knocking him over, and was still being followed by the group of horses and their riders, who were all shouting and shaking their weapons threateningly at the thing.

@DragonSeeker

Chaos just jumped right back up and shouted "HEY?!!?!?!?!?!" What crazy people he thought to himself.

@DragonSeeker

Chaos just jumped right back up and shouted "HEY?!!?!?!?!?!" What crazy people he thought to himself.
@CCMaddict

One rider and his horse slowed to a stop, then turned to look at Chaos. Shaking his head, the rider continued chasing whatever had run past, catching up to the rest of the group.

Malachi jumped up and dashed for the horses, but ran into Chaos instead. "Did any of them see you?!?"
@CCMaddict

One rider and his horse slowed to a stop, then turned to look at Chaos. Shaking his head, the rider continued chasing whatever had run past, catching up to the rest of the group.

Malachi jumped up and dashed for the horses, but ran into Chaos instead. "Did any of them see you?!?"

@DragonSeeker

"Yes, one did he just shook his head and then he rode off to catch up with the group," Chaos said

@DragonSeeker

"Yes, one did he just shook his head and then he rode off to catch up with the group," Chaos said
@CCMaddict

Malachi began to freak out. "What?!? You have to hide! Now!! None of them saw me, but if they saw you, everything's gonna go down hill!!" He practically screeched, obviously anxious.

The creature sped through the forest, glancing behind it. It was losing it's pursuers. Good. It jumped up into a nearby tree, it's black form hidden by the leaves. The horses sped past with their riders, blindly chasing a ghost, now.
@CCMaddict

Malachi began to freak out. "What?!? You have to hide! Now!! None of them saw me, but if they saw you, everything's gonna go down hill!!" He practically screeched, obviously anxious.

The creature sped through the forest, glancing behind it. It was losing it's pursuers. Good. It jumped up into a nearby tree, it's black form hidden by the leaves. The horses sped past with their riders, blindly chasing a ghost, now.
@DragonSeeker

"I'm not hiding I never hide, either way why?" Chaos asked, with his voice being loud to just asking a simple question.

Azar was walking to the town when he saw the riders coming toward him. Astonished he hid behind a tree waiting for them to pass.
@DragonSeeker

"I'm not hiding I never hide, either way why?" Chaos asked, with his voice being loud to just asking a simple question.

Azar was walking to the town when he saw the riders coming toward him. Astonished he hid behind a tree waiting for them to pass.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11